Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#186 Jul 11, 2012
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a thought. Do you think with this structured pay system, Wag will want to move SM that are above the cap to a store that would fit their pay? For instance, a SM making tier 3 pay in tier 1 store would get moved to a tier 3 store. Which leads to another question, what if the district does not have a tier 3 store? Will Wag want the SM to move to a store that would support their salary even if that means a different district? With all the cuts, I could see Wag doing something like this.
I doubt they will move anyone,the majority of the stores are tier 2 in the company so not too many place they can transfer them.

Location hidden

#187 Jul 11, 2012
Fluffy One wrote:
The districts or markets are considered ZONES (cost of living in your area). The stores are Broken into TIERS depending on their sales. The Paper that I had gone over with my boss say the caps are
Tier 1= 75k
Tier 2= 85k
Tier 3=95k
Tier 4=105k
<quoted text>
Your area must be Zone 3 since your amounts are higher then mine.There is actually a tier 5 for volume also.I was told only about 10 stores in the company make that level though.I know of 1 or 2 on the Vegas Strip,1 in Miami and probably a few in SF.
Tell me more

Euless, TX

#188 Jul 11, 2012
We need more info on here. Please share your story if you're in the know.
BIG

Euless, TX

#189 Jul 11, 2012
Sittin' in my crib dreaming'
About Lear jets and coups
The way Salt shoops
And how to sell records like Snoop, oops.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#190 Jul 11, 2012
I think it will vary from district to district.........

My mgr seems to think bonuses will be cut out. They should be if you ask me. We are the ones on the front lines everyday handling unruly people. Why don't we get some kind of bonus???????
Really

Avoca, NY

#191 Jul 11, 2012
RickyFlair wrote:
<quoted text>
For those in the know, yes it does have alot to do with it. Major businesses do and will make decisions based on what political sides they take in the market. And if you are that blind to see that Wasson is knee deep in Obama slime, you sir have the problems along with anyone else who seems to be wearing the horse blinders.
If wasson and Walgreens is an Obama fan then you are working for the wrong company because they are right where they want to be. Not saying it's right,but they are making money and that's all that matters to them.
YES

Euless, TX

#192 Jul 11, 2012
Just found out I'm getting a raise!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#193 Jul 11, 2012
Go Wag. $14,000 increase. Love this place.
upsidedownhorses hoe

Maryland Heights, MO

#194 Jul 11, 2012
I think I am calling in sick this friday again. Looks like good golf weather.
I know you

Topeka, KS

#195 Jul 11, 2012
Walgreens1901 wrote:
Go Wag.$14,000 increase. Love this place.
Hillary, is that you?
NOWAG

Miami, FL

#196 Jul 11, 2012
management wrote:
i really think that walgreens should think abut what they are saying to their managers by cutting their salaries.. i realize that they need to open every store on different blocks but i really think that we have alot of responsibility and deserve cmpensation for it..it is pretty sad that we work very hard and then a drop in pay..........how about the cashiers that will be making almost has much as us..........why be a manager??????????i can not understand. i worked ofr walmart and the principals starting being the same now walgreens are starting to put their employees and customers second. has hours are getting cut, pay and all of the other changes are taking place, customers are getting less service. so what is customer service???
I hear all MGT'S have a meeting next Wednesday. It is being held at a store. Wonder why at a store?
Realistic

Eagle Mountain, UT

#197 Jul 12, 2012
Itdoesntmatter70 wrote:
I think it will vary from district to district.........
My mgr seems to think bonuses will be cut out. They should be if you ask me. We are the ones on the front lines everyday handling unruly people. Why don't we get some kind of bonus???????
Just remember ALL SM's were MGT's at one point in their careers, so we've been there, done that. If you want a bonus, get promoted. Enough said.
mongolloyd

New York, NY

#198 Jul 12, 2012
As predicted, CLs are now the lords over their own domain. Bonus potential of 30 to 60 Gs. No loss in pay, some getting major raises. This is the official beginning of the end for store managers. In 2 to 3 years they will all be gone.
ActionPlanTHIS

United States

#199 Jul 12, 2012
BIG wrote:
Sittin' in my crib dreaming'
About Lear jets and coups
The way Salt shoops
And how to sell records like Snoop, oops.
Im interrupted by a door bell
3:52
Who the hell......
is this
i gets up quick
cocks my shit
Stop the dogs from barkin
then proceed to walkin

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#200 Jul 12, 2012
I had an MGT call me up yesterday afternoon and ask me if everything was alright? I said why? He stated the SM came in from his meeting and looked piiiiiiiiiiiissed! I said this will be interesting because the SM in question is actually one of our best in the area.....so if he is upset then possibly retaining good employees such as himself will really hurt our company.....just got to love how corporate is playing this game with people.
I was cut

Milton, WI

#201 Jul 12, 2012
My bonus will be cut - probably $10k less per year. I am at $4 mil front end, lower 300 scripts- so middle-upper tier 2. Quite disheartening. Good thing tomorrow is Friday- I need a little space from the store. Would have preferred this news a few months ago compared to going into busier times. Probably should complete profile on LinkedIn- stores are not the same when we are out of them for extended periods (save for the great exas out there-I have had a few) so eliminating us seems silly, but not impossible. Too bad- I really like this job most of the time. It is stressful and exhausting at times an most of us make it look easy. First thing I remember thinking after I got my first store was " oh crap- this is harder than it looked"- it has gotten filled with more pressure, goals, etc over the years. Good luck everyone!

Location hidden

#202 Jul 12, 2012
As a tier 2 store manager I must say it is not as bad as everyone is thinking. Your bonus potential might be lower but our pay staying virtually untouched and if you reach your cap and want more there's your motivation to work harder.
upsidedownhorses hoe

Maryland Heights, MO

#203 Jul 12, 2012
Tier 2 in St. Louis has a store that is 4500SS and 220Rx daily up to a store that is 12000ss and 350Rx....... Guess which store manager is Pissed Off........ Oh well better work on my scruffy voice to call in sick tomorrrow....

Location hidden

#204 Jul 12, 2012
$4500 a day, 220 script is a joke.
upsidedownhorses hoe

Maryland Heights, MO

#205 Jul 12, 2012
MGTruth wrote:
$4500 a day, 220 script is a joke.
Hey man I am just telling you what I was told. 4500ss and 220rx count a day is the bottom of tier 2. I only bring the truth, unless I am trying to be funny but on this one. I am not. I was told this by my SM. Infact a Tier 3 store was 18000ss and 450rx a day. I am Morpheus the truth will set you free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015 healthcare premium sticker shock 4 hr MNbum 26
Board of Pharmacy law change on working conditions 5 hr EVH 5
Potential class action suit regarding exa compe... (Jul '12) 9 hr exa 407
are shift leads becoming assistant managers again? 10 hr Altec Lansing 23
Walgreens music playlist from 2011 to the present (Apr '12) 17 hr Joe 1,100
Christmas hours Sun Ssj4wag 10
What's the new SFL pay cap? Sun Itdoesntmatter70 7
my dm Sat On Target 2
•••

Walgreens People Search