Walgreens iPhone App Crashing

Walgreens iPhone App Crashing

Posted in the Walgreens Forum

Brian

United States

#1 Aug 29, 2013
On my iPhone5 with ios 6.0.1 the Walgreens App crashes every time I attempt to start it. I upgraded to the latest app that states that this issue has been fixed. IT HAS NOT. TRY AGAIN DEVELOPMENT TEAM!!!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#2 Aug 30, 2013
I had something like this happen as well, I uninstalled the app, restarted my phone and installed the app again without any problems but this was a few months back so perhaps this solution may not work for you but it's worth a try if you haven't yet.
Pinky

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#3 Mar 8, 2015
Brian wrote:
On my iPhone5 with ios 6.0.1 the Walgreens App crashes every time I attempt to start it. I upgraded to the latest app that states that this issue has been fixed. IT HAS NOT. TRY AGAIN DEVELOPMENT TEAM!!!
This app continues to crash it's is horrible. I agree
Oroszc

Wellsville, NY

#4 Apr 21, 2015
I have deleted and re- downloaded the Walgreen's App repeatedly, and it still freezes up. It's been doing that fir months. I called support, but was on hold so long that their phone connection hung up on me. Not impressed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PTO? Part-time worker get a week 30hrs 53 min Wag support 7
So it begins.. 2 hr w be a 19
New Uniforms (Jul '12) 4 hr live 103
Shift lead receiving bonus? 4 hr Umm 5
New Overtime law for salaried workers. 4 hr S Freud 20
Balance Rewards changes... 5 hr Yukon 6
Employees: do you shop at your store? 14 hr do tell 20
Walgreens music playlist from 2011 to the present (Apr '12) Jul 2 PanteraBabe90 1,966
More from around the web