New Uniforms
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmg

Longview, WA

#1 Sep 3, 2012
I am a plus size person, and i know there are others working for Walgreens, why does corporate not realize not everyone is a size 5, they should make sure all there employees are comfortable...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 3, 2012
When do these uniforms come out anyway?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 3, 2012
I am not saying this to slap the OP in the face or anything, but it seems I have the opposite problem. I am not sure about the "new uniforms", but what I am referring to is the Balance Rewards shirts. Out of the whole box, there was only one small. We have a whole bunch of 2XL and 3XL, but only one or two people at my store are that big. Why can't we place an order with the sizes people need before these things come in?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 4, 2012
I don't think those are the official uniforms, they're just your typical "sign up" for the balance rewards one, kinds like the Walk with Walgreens shirt and the red Walgreens shirt.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 4, 2012
They also don't have maternity in the new uniforms unless it's changed since the release.

They were special ordering bigger sizes during the pilot for the employees who needed it.

The only real issue in sizing that I heard of was the vests/jackets not coming in a big enough size. The cashier outfits went up to a decent size 3 xl or something.
waggin my tale

Winnebago, IL

#6 Sep 4, 2012
i think changing the uniforms all the time is wasting money. we have a lot of fat obese women working here and we must be spending a fortune on fabric..right??!!
hmg

Ryderwood, WA

#7 Sep 4, 2012
WOW...Some people are just [email protected] my tale

@ NiceThingsKitty...There are new uniforms coming..and yes ur right about the t-shirts for the sign up...

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 4, 2012
The EXA stated today that all front end employees, except for management will change to some powder blue tee shirt.

This is just shenanigans.

Some employees are supposed to dress the part, specifically beauty advisors. How can customers take them seriously (or anyone else), or even recognize them if everyone just wears powder blue shirts like they work at a daycare?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9 Sep 4, 2012
Your EXA is a dummy. Beauty advisors don't wear the t-shirt.

Large managers are going to look like a stuffed sausage in the vest. They are fitted a lot tighter than the old ones.
Wally

Waukesha, WI

#10 Sep 11, 2012
i'm really sick and tired of all this uniform ordering issues. Our pharmacy staff pays out of pocket in order to get decent uniforms from other vendors. It not only saves the company money, but we get to choose the fit, not have to wear scrubs that fall off our hips because they are tied at the waste. I'm sorry, but Lands End scrubs are aweful!
Wally

Waukesha, WI

#11 Sep 11, 2012
oops, sorry waist!

Location hidden

#12 Sep 11, 2012
These new scrubs aren't from Lands End - they're from Superior. They'll have a logo on them this time around too.
Jody

Round Lake, IL

#13 Sep 11, 2012
Are there going to be new uniforms for pharmacists too?

Location hidden

#14 Sep 11, 2012
Yes they get 'new' long sleeved coats. They also have a logo to them too.
Jody

Round Lake, IL

#15 Sep 11, 2012
Donnelly007 wrote:
Yes they get 'new' long sleeved coats. They also have a logo to them too.
Long sleeves??? It is already soooo hot in there!
Texas Outlaw

Plano, TX

#16 Sep 12, 2012
The company spends way too much money on these promo shirts..that no one seems to want. I only wear one when asked to.The shirts are always too hot,thinner material at least would be better.

When is the uniform issuing to begin? Everyone in my store wears whatever they want.

Location hidden

#17 Sep 12, 2012
Sometime early next year for the majority of the company.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 12, 2012
Jody wrote:
<quoted text>
Long sleeves??? It is already soooo hot in there!
At least Pharmacists aren't doing a lot of moving like management does.

I agree that long sleeves are hot, but the vest is miserable during the summer and especially right now when it's inbetween tempatures so there's basically no air flow in the store.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#19 Sep 14, 2012
I'm still new to Walgreens. When I started 3 months ago, I was told by my SM to buy my own uniform at Target because they have "great cheap polo's". How do I get a Balance Reward T-Shirt? I see some of my coworkers wearing them but I'm scared to ask.
Altec Lansing

San Antonio, TX

#20 Sep 14, 2012
LvLFactor wrote:
I'm still new to Walgreens. When I started 3 months ago, I was told by my SM to buy my own uniform at Target because they have "great cheap polo's". How do I get a Balance Reward T-Shirt? I see some of my coworkers wearing them but I'm scared to ask.
amazing that you should be scared to ask --- even more amazing that your management hasn't mentioned it to you. Your store received a shipment 2-3 weeks ago. Ask for one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Supposed to Clean Restrooms at Your Store? 35 min Carrottop 36
asm-t 1 hr ASMt10 4
Are they allowed to keep us during a power outage 2 hr myhearteats 17
Project Frontier (Dec '15) 5 hr Stop it 59
Kylie Jenner Nail Polish 6 hr aquared 4
My voice survey 15 hr WBAUnethical-Nonc... 23
Oh come on - those survey statements were hilar... 15 hr WBAUnethical-Nonc... 9
Asm position going away Wed Wesley 108
New budgets Wed scmgr 33
More from around the web