Walgreens settlement with US Governme...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#42 Apr 24, 2012
Sheila Turcotte wrote:
<quoted text>
And you my friend are a whining uneducated bitch !
Oh no straight to the heart with such an eloquent, philosophically thought out dart! LOL

pretty clear the whining shoe is on the other foot here sweetie
hopingfor the best

Milwaukee, WI

#43 Apr 24, 2012
inb4 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how people think policy has instant effects....This economic down turn was brought about by YEARS of bad policy and poor decision making that goes well beyond the Obama administration. I bet you think a president has control over gas prices as well :D
Have to agree with you here, what happened to all the surplus Clinton left Bush? Clinton left an abdunace and most of it went to a war in Iraq that most americans feel should never have been fought, not to mention the enormous amount of lives it took.
patriot

Los Angeles, CA

#44 Apr 24, 2012
that may be the case but it was clintons lack of spending on defense that in part contributed to that surpluss and thus allowed the imminant threat from sl quaeda to become a full blown attack

Since: Feb 12

United States

#45 Apr 24, 2012
hopingfor the best wrote:
<quoted text>Have to agree with you here, what happened to all the surplus Clinton left Bush? Clinton left an abdunace and most of it went to a war in Iraq that most americans feel should never have been fought, not to mention the enormous amount of lives it took.
Soooo the good economic times during Clinton's presidency are a result of Bush Srs policies.
Up Yours

Sayre, PA

#46 Apr 24, 2012
FormerMgr wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo the good economic times during Clinton's presidency are a result of Bush Srs policies.
People are starting to get it. Ronny did a great job and george sr. did a fair job and Clinton took credit for all of it and kept itgoing through his time in office. Then George W. dropped the ball and let it all fall apart. Now obama is picking up the peices.
Up Yours

Sayre, PA

#47 Apr 24, 2012
patriot wrote:
that may be the case but it was clintons lack of spending on defense that in part contributed to that surpluss and thus allowed the imminant threat from sl quaeda to become a full blown attack
You keep beleiving that. He cut the military, not the CIA and FBI. The ones who failed to react when they knew this was coming.
VforVictory

Ballwin, MO

#48 Apr 24, 2012
The CIA made Al Qaeda! First to fight off the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, then to use as the fall guy in their false flag of 9/11.
We haven't had a real elected by the people president since Kennedy, and you know what happened to him. The CIA blew his head off!
So all of this arguing back and forth about who had a surplus and who got us into debt is pointless.
What was the topic of this thread? Oh yeah, Wags is screwing us and will fall apart because we have a greedy asshole in charge.
Money really is the root of all evil.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#49 Apr 24, 2012
Gamerrph wrote:
<quoted text>
Palahniuk?
Correct :)
wow

Slidell, LA

#50 Apr 30, 2012
hero wrote:
what is a moran? i know a MORON is someone who spells moron as moran... my point was thst walgreens is following a trend here, not setting one. retailers the world over have already done this deal with it.
moran is some one like you who spells as "reepublican" .
You are an idoit to blame on president
daytona mgt

United States

#51 Apr 30, 2012
Up Yours wrote:
<quoted text> People are starting to get it. Ronny did a great job and george sr. did a fair job and Clinton took credit for all of it and kept itgoing through his time in office. Then George W. dropped the ball and let it all fall apart. Now obama is picking up the peices.
Interesting that you concede the fact that Reagan/Bush policy led to the great economy we enjoyed under Clinton, yet you fail to assign blame for the current problem on any one but Bush. Guess what? The housing bubble was Clinton's fault. That should have been stopped under Bush, but who wants to be the guy who tells low income people that they can't afford a house, let alone the mcmansions they were buying and are now losing. Did Bush make mistakes? Yes, of course he did. Everyone does, including presidents. Obama has made good and bad policies. To blindly follow any president, and the policies that are just bad, is not wise.
Mark

Houston, TX

#52 Jun 30, 2012
Walgreens1901 wrote:
<quoted text> Thats right. bible thumpers tell us how we should live and then they turn around and do all of the things they say we shouldn't.
Gee- you just described Obama's completely clueless administration.
Really

Sayre, PA

#53 Jun 30, 2012
hero wrote:
vote republican thats a good start
That's what got us into this in the first place. Two wars and high gas prices. Good job George
Really

Sayre, PA

#54 Jun 30, 2012
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee- you just described Obama's completely clueless administration.
It took eight years to screw things up and it will take eight to fix it.
Disgustipated

United States

#55 Jun 30, 2012
How you all can consider yourselves functional human beings with such piss-poor communication skills is beyond me. There are no intelligent discussions to be had on this thread or on any other corner of this morass of misinformation. All of you, do me a favor. Stop thinking you know anything about politics, turn off your computer, and read a book. That tingling sensation you will feel means that your brain is actually working for a change. Don't fight it.
Disgustipated

United States

#56 Jun 30, 2012
Oh, and VforVictory, lay off the Metal Gear Solid for a year or so. You sound like you believe the "La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo" actually exists!
hopingfor the best

Milwaukee, WI

#57 Jun 30, 2012
Disgustipated wrote:
How you all can consider yourselves functional human beings with such piss-poor communication skills is beyond me. There are no intelligent discussions to be had on this thread or on any other corner of this morass of misinformation. All of you, do me a favor. Stop thinking you know anything about politics, turn off your computer, and read a book. That tingling sensation you will feel means that your brain is actually working for a change. Don't fight it.
Well, since your communication skills appear to be above all others, you do know then that a comma should have been place behind favor instead of a period, right Disgustipated ( not sure that is even a word )?
Disgustipated

United States

#58 Jun 30, 2012
Would it have been more acceptable if I had phrased it in the form of a question, Alex Trebek?
hopingfor the best

Milwaukee, WI

#59 Jun 30, 2012
Disgustipated wrote:
Would it have been more acceptable if I had phrased it in the form of a question, Alex Trebek?
Yes, then you would have had more credability ( hacked that word up ) lol

Since: Apr 12

Arlington Heights, IL

#60 Jul 3, 2012
anonymous wrote:
Sorry, but you can't blame the current government on the mess this country is in. They inherited a war we couldn't win that was costing us billions and the financial well-being of America was already going into the crapper as the government let manufacturing leave and we are left with scraps. That being said, they still haven't done much to help the recovery. I know I love paying over $4 for gas.
are you drunk or high???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks Donald for screwing the average American... 1 hr VaccinatedChippedApe 4
Basics 1 hr Common_sense 6
Walgreens announces raises 7 hr ThatTexasGuy 57
News Walgreens Releases Online Skin-Care Tool 8 hr Funtimes 1
NPS scores 12 hr stupidrxm 56
Sherrise Trotz fired 12 hr censored 3
New Scheduling System 13 hr Babyk 3
Schedule 17 hr Haroldfrontend 5
25 yr walgreens employee being forced out Mon Wagiluv 82
June Budget Sun Tficoell 21