Stefano Pessina Talks 'Emerging Marke...

Stefano Pessina Talks 'Emerging Markets' For Walgreen, Boots

There are 3 comments on the Forbes.com story from Dec 7, 2012, titled Stefano Pessina Talks 'Emerging Markets' For Walgreen, Boots. In it, Forbes.com reports that:

The idea behind the multi-billion-dollar global partnership between Walgreen and Alliance Boots is designed to capitalize on emerging markets that are spending much more on health care and looking to access safe and effective medicines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Forbes.com.

wag less engaged

Marlborough, MA

#1 Dec 7, 2012
new/emerging market..... cut pays, cut hours, cut service......in what market(s) are these a reality?
SellWAG

Charlotte, NC

#2 Dec 7, 2012
wag less engaged wrote:
new/emerging market..... cut pays, cut hours, cut service......in what market(s) are these a reality?
They all got so inspired by playing Borderlands 2 that its all gonna be vending machines. You buy everything from vending machines, even the vendin machines will sell be sold out of vending machines.
chitowndude

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 9, 2012
these guys will f up the company. pessina is now the largest shareholder. i give up i applied to wal mart and roundy's.

if i get a job i am out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullying and Harrassment by an SFL 15 min jerkstore 2
I would like to withdraw my 401k for buying a ... 1 hr jerkstore 14
Upcoming Restructuring 4 hr truth 17
A Global Sea Change? 6 hr SassyAndNeedToBeS... 2
Better Ways To Spend $50M 6 hr A13cb 11
ipsp 6 hr corpfix 3
Stupid Things Employees/Cashiers Say or Do...... (Mar '12) 7 hr NowAnASMT 173
Re-title of Store Manager (Aug '15) Sat Happy61 150
riteaid and walgreens Fri Wasm 12
More from around the web