First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21 Feb 3, 2013
Mykids04 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a post a month ago about how she was sick and went in and none of her things rang up right. She had 2 cold medicine type things and a case of water. Well they changed the prices on all of them without even questioning if they were right or not. She still had a problem with it and was so rude. I told her that no matter what they did for her she still seemed to have quite a bit of an attitude. She had that forwarded to my mgr lol. She called the cashier a stupid kid as well. Yeah I can imagine having to tell all those people that every single day all day. They aren't happy with that response either lol. I know a lot of the times depending on the situation they offer them a gift card and an apology letter lol, even if we werent in the wrong
That happens every day of the week at almost half of our stores. That lady had nothing on you!

Location hidden

#22 Feb 3, 2013
Circumloquacious wrote:
<quoted text>That happens every day of the week at almost half of our stores. That lady had nothing on you!
Tell me about it haha. I've seen my managers say worse things to customers right in our store lol. She was just a whiny bi**h that didn't like being told the truth apparently.
wagslave

Harrison, NJ

#23 Feb 3, 2013
Dont know who is worse the irate customers or the lazy ass food stamp collecting pot smoking baby making young clowns working for us now.
Diane

United States

#24 Feb 4, 2013
I was 86ed from Walgreens Facebook. So much for freedom of speech!

Location hidden

#25 Feb 4, 2013
Diane wrote:
I was 86ed from Walgreens Facebook. So much for freedom of speech!
You were?? How did they do that? Did they block you or tell you you couldn't post on there anymore?
Diane

United States

#26 Feb 4, 2013
They blocked me apparently. They didn't post my last 2 posts Then suddenly there is no comment area! Bastards.
Diane

United States

#27 Feb 4, 2013
I guess they want only ass kissers. Oh well ...they can kiss mine!:)

Location hidden

#28 Feb 4, 2013
Diane wrote:
I guess they want only ass kissers. Oh well ...they can kiss mine!:)
Lol. I don't blame you. What ones were you posting on?
Diane

United States

#29 Feb 4, 2013
I commented on several ...senior citizen discount, talk to your pharmacist. Etc. I don't know if they removed them or not.
Diane

United States

#30 Feb 4, 2013
They removed them. That's OK . They can't remove me. I'm not going away.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#31 Feb 5, 2013
Diane wrote:
I am on it. Pretty interesting. Another way to get my voice heard. More haters!! I don't know how wa$$on sleeps at night.
he has custom sheets made out of silk 100 dollar bills.
Diane

United States

#32 Feb 5, 2013
Good one, too dope.!!! Glad someone has a sense of humor this morning!!
Diane

United States

#33 Feb 5, 2013
2 Dope ....sorry!
Wife

Metairie, LA

#34 Feb 5, 2013
Just keep telling them, Diane. There aren't enough hrs in a day for them to read and delete every complaint.
Diane

United States

#35 Feb 5, 2013
I'm officially kicked off. Guess I'll just keep bitching on here!
Wife

United States

#36 Feb 5, 2013
Diane wrote:
I'm officially kicked off. Guess I'll just keep bitching on here!
Create another name/ profile. Did you see Pittty Bull? Be creative like that.
Diane

United States

#37 Feb 6, 2013
I did see pitty bull . Guess Walgreens won't be carrying Pitt bull spray anymore!
Or will they? Lol. I think I'll stay off Facebook. I can private message if I want. Thanks for your support :)
Diane

Santa Ana, CA

#38 Feb 23, 2013
Though I can't post on Walgreens Facebook anymore, I can still read other posts. Many people pissed about customer service. Too bad they don't understand it's all about corp, and not the employees.
yep

United States

#39 Feb 23, 2013
Diane wrote:
Though I can't post on Walgreens Facebook anymore, I can still read other posts. Many people pissed about customer service. Too bad they don't understand it's all about corp, and not the employees.
This isn't new. There as always been complaints. Is everything that is going on good? No. But is it all bad? No. There are plenty of employees out there that have terrible customer service and that has nothing to do with corporate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Duties of an ASM/ASMT 49 min jerkstore 2
Using balance rewards card 59 min jerkstore 7
Technician Performance Score card. 3 hr WBAller 3
Sedgwick 5 hr Loyalwagger 1
ASMs, ASMTs and SFLs mandatory lunch break 6 hr Itdoesntmatter70 12
Union meetings 12 hr jerkstore 38
Walgreens not giving recognition I deserve, mak... 20 hr Poboysandwich 17
15 min breaks Fri NowAnASMT 43
More from around the web