Walgreens Facebook
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Diane

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Anyone on Walgreens Facebook? Seems like every one is sooo happy with store. Except for myself, of course!:(
mmhae

Cottage Grove, WI

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Not on your life. I don't want them to have access to my information.
Diane

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2013
I am on it. Pretty interesting. Another way to get my voice heard. More haters!! I don't know how wa$$on sleeps at night.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Diane wrote:
I am on it. Pretty interesting. Another way to get my voice heard. More haters!! I don't know how wa$$on sleeps at night.
Step 1: Laugh all the way to the bank.
Step 2: Sleep well from being exhausted from so much laughter.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Diane wrote:
I am on it. Pretty interesting. Another way to get my voice heard. More haters!! I don't know how wa$$on sleeps at night.
Diana have you commented on any posts on there?
Diane

United States

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Oh yeah!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Diane wrote:
Oh yeah!
I think maybe I've seen some of your posts. I commented,past tense, and a customer turned in my comments to my store manager. I wasn't in trouble of course, I had only old the woman she had an attitude, but it makes me keep my mouth shut now even though I don't want to
Diane

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2013
I can speak freely as I no longer work at Walgreens! I have only begun posting this week.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Vernon Cunningham cracks me up!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Feb 1, 2013
waghag wrote:
Vernon Cunningham cracks me up!
He seriously makes me laugh so hard. He says everything I wish I could!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#11 Feb 1, 2013
and the damn pitbull spray..that was over a month ago and people are still posting about it!
Texas Outlaw

Plano, TX

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Mykids04 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think maybe I've seen some of your posts. I commented,past tense, and a customer turned in my comments to my store manager. I wasn't in trouble of course, I had only old the woman she had an attitude, but it makes me keep my mouth shut now even though I don't want to
How does a customer know who you are on here? or did I miss something this early in the morn?
Just proves my point..there is no such thing as FREEDOM of speech!At some point we all pay the price.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Texas Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
How does a customer know who you are on here? or did I miss something this early in the morn?
Just proves my point..there is no such thing as FREEDOM of speech!At some point we all pay the price.
Thank god my customers barely know how to navigate the debit machine, much less the vast wastelands of the internet.
Diane

United States

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Texas Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
How does a customer know who you are on here? or did I miss something this early in the morn?
Just proves my point..there is no such thing as FREEDOM of speech!At some point we all pay the price.
Most have pictures displayed.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Texas Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>How does a customer know who you are on here? or did I miss something this early in the morn?
Just proves my point..there is no such thing as FREEDOM of speech!At some point we all pay the price.
It's not on here its on Facebook on the Walgreens page. You're exactly right about the freedom of speech. I was not on Walgreens time nor do they pay me to say things on their Facebook page. I was giving my opinion of the situation and the chick got her panties all twisted in a knot because she was told she had an attitude which she clearly did and many other posters saw that. She proceeded to try and find the location of my store and posted those locations on the Facebook page and titled it "faggots in (name of state)". She also proceeded to say f**k a few times. I was reassured that I would not get into trouble unless I was speaking of Walgreens in a deragatory way which I was not. But just to let you know that if you do and you're still employed there you can be reprimanded or even fired. Even something as simple as "I hate my job or I hate that place" on your own status they will come after ya if they find out. That's invasion of privacy in my opinion if you're putting that on your own page outside of work.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Texas Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>How does a customer know who you are on here? or did I miss something this early in the morn?
Just proves my point..there is no such thing as FREEDOM of speech!At some point we all pay the price.
Oh and also she found out where I lived by stalking my profile page which I though was set to private at the time but it was not. Needless to say it took her 2 weeks to complain and she threatened to never shop at Walgreens again unless myself and my coworker were fired lol. This woman lives in a state probably 1000 miles away from us haha.
Wife

Metairie, LA

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Mykids04 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and also she found out where I lived by stalking my profile page which I though was set to private at the time but it was not. Needless to say it took her 2 weeks to complain and she threatened to never shop at Walgreens again unless myself and my coworker were fired lol. This woman lives in a state probably 1000 miles away from us haha.
That sounds insane. Which post was that about? Can you imagine having to read through all those complaints day in and day out and writing "I completely understand. Please private message me. Thank you and be well." I think I would lose my mind after a few days of that 8 hrs a day. I wonder what they try to do for all of those complainers cause most are just ridiculous. I agree about the Pit Bull spray. How many more Pitt Bull lovers out there are there left to fuss more? Diane tells them they are bullies all day. Diane....do they ever respond to you about being well?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Wife wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds insane. Which post was that about? Can you imagine having to read through all those complaints day in and day out and writing "I completely understand. Please private message me. Thank you and be well." I think I would lose my mind after a few days of that 8 hrs a day. I wonder what they try to do for all of those complainers cause most are just ridiculous. I agree about the Pit Bull spray. How many more Pitt Bull lovers out there are there left to fuss more? Diane tells them they are bullies all day. Diane....do they ever respond to you about being well?
It was a post a month ago about how she was sick and went in and none of her things rang up right. She had 2 cold medicine type things and a case of water. Well they changed the prices on all of them without even questioning if they were right or not. She still had a problem with it and was so rude. I told her that no matter what they did for her she still seemed to have quite a bit of an attitude. She had that forwarded to my mgr lol. She called the cashier a stupid kid as well. Yeah I can imagine having to tell all those people that every single day all day. They aren't happy with that response either lol. I know a lot of the times depending on the situation they offer them a gift card and an apology letter lol, even if we werent in the wrong
Diane

United States

#19 Feb 2, 2013
Yes they responded at first. Very generic letter. You are right about the boring job, Wife. Happy super bowl!
Texas Outlaw

Plano, TX

#20 Feb 3, 2013
Mykids04 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and also she found out where I lived by stalking my profile page which I though was set to private at the time but it was not. Needless to say it took her 2 weeks to complain and she threatened to never shop at Walgreens again unless myself and my coworker were fired lol. This woman lives in a state probably 1000 miles away from us haha.
Customers like that we do not need anyway. I have two female customers, that no matter what I say, or how I say it, they always come back at me as if they are offended, so i don't even worry about it much anymore. You can't make them all happy. As for Wag FB page.. get serious, I would not be on any companies FB page!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low store sales 1 hr Wet farts 2
Upcoming Restructuring 2 hr Wba 11
Centralization 2 hr Anonymous 3
Pulse Meetings. OSA system and visual. 5 hr MissWAG 9
No call no show - termination imminent ? (Oct '14) 5 hr lfh 12
Region 6 frontier spend 14 hr JUSTanRXtech 4
Can I smoke medicinal herb at break or during m... 17 hr Wagfutur 33
A Sign of Things to Come 22 hr NowAnASMT 2
CL transfers and Store Manager Elimination 2015... (Mar '14) 23 hr Truth 390
Re-title of Store Manager (Aug '15) Tue Truth 146
Frozen pto hour are going to be cancel. Mon asm1 57
More from around the web