bonus
worried

Tucson, AZ

#1 Mar 20, 2012
ok...was told would get bonus in March...havent rec'd it...now hearing April....and it will only be 1/2...
bewell

Moscow Mills, MO

#2 Mar 20, 2012
worried wrote:
ok...was told would get bonus in March...havent rec'd it...now hearing April....and it will only be 1/2...
You will get an 11-month bonus now, and it should be very soon. My market received bonus over a week ago. After that, you will get a 6-month bonus. The good news is you get a second mini-bonus this year.:-) We are realigning our annual bonuses to be paid at end of fiscal year. After the 6-month bonus it will go back to an annual 12-month bonus paid every fall. Don't freak out!
Mgr

United States

#3 Mar 20, 2012
You will get a bonus based on your district/ market fiscal year end-12/31/11. Not necessarily 11 mOnths. Ours is 4 . Depends solely on your markets fiscal end, new structure will be based on the corporate fiscal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free at last! 1 hr WBAUnethical-Nonc... 23
More FE cuts 2 hr jerkstore 17
Budget cuts (again) 3 hr EXasm 368
Dear Corporate (we know you're reading these) 10 hr blah 49
Now a lawsuit in California 18 hr WBAUnethical-Nonc... 7
Should an ASM get travel pay to frontier. 19 hr Informed 11
Area Frontier Lead Fri EXasm 18
More from around the web