Store manager fired after scuffle wit...

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#63 Sep 7, 2012
eeee wrote:
<quoted text> Wtf?? 1%??? Then this other a*shole wants to talk all ignorant like thats how blacks talk!! Can u not read??
A racist hates someone because of their race. Obviously he doesn't hate all blacks. Only the bad ones. And who would like the bad ones?
eeee

Highland, MI

#64 Sep 7, 2012
wagexa wrote:
<quoted text>
A racist hates someone because of their race. Obviously he doesn't hate all blacks. Only the bad ones. And who would like the bad ones?
what about the bad white ppl? Its bad ppl in every race that steal, rape, serial killers. I'm not talking about 99% of white ppl r serial killers or child molesters. Bad ppl come from all nationalities

Location hidden

#65 Sep 7, 2012
eeee wrote:
<quoted text> what about the bad white ppl? Its bad ppl in every race that steal, rape, serial killers. I'm not talking about 99% of white ppl r serial killers or child molesters. Bad ppl come from all nationalities
That's the WHOLE POINT. Blacks have a large percentage of criminals. It's statistically a FACT.

FACE IT. LIVE WITH IT. ACCEPT IT. IT'S THE TRUTH.
eeee

Highland, MI

#66 Sep 7, 2012
wagexa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the WHOLE POINT. Blacks have a large percentage of criminals. It's statistically a FACT.
FACE IT. LIVE WITH IT. ACCEPT IT. IT'S THE TRUTH.
and whites have a bigger percentage of being serial killers, child molesters, embezzlers(thats theft also), and rapist. U need to accept that

Location hidden

#67 Sep 7, 2012
eeee wrote:
<quoted text> and whites have a bigger percentage of being serial killers, child molesters, embezzlers(thats theft also), and rapist. U need to accept that
Sure, but what's that got to do with Walgreens theft? NOTHING.

“The Papers said I was Truant”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#68 Sep 8, 2012
wagexa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, but what's that got to do with Walgreens theft? NOTHING.
It's that logical disconnect that pisses me off.

Review:

eeee: every race has bad people

wagexa: whole point. blacks, large percentage are criminals. FACT.

eeee: um...whites have a bigger percentage of criminals.

wagexa: wtf does that have to do with Walgreens? IGNORE EVERYTHING I SAID BEFORE BECAUSE I'M NOT CONSIDERING IT IN MY PREVIOUS STATEMENT.

I have to back away from threads like these though, because too many assertions are made about groups of people, and I get pissed off because of ignorant crap.
eeee

Flint, MI

#69 Sep 8, 2012
Jtraunt: before u quote me, make sure ur saying the right thing!!! I never said "whites have a bigger percentage of criminals"!!! Get ur facts straight!!!! And I'm done here because the majority of ppl on here are ignorant, including u!!! When its race involved there should be no justification for anything ignorant that is being said. Right is right and wrong is wrong and if u take the time out to read all the statements before and not jumping in on the bitter end of the topic, then maybe you'll know!!!

Location hidden

#70 Sep 8, 2012
JTruant wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that logical disconnect that pisses me off.
Review:
eeee: every race has bad people
wagexa: whole point. blacks, large percentage are criminals. FACT.
eeee: um...whites have a bigger percentage of criminals.
wagexa: wtf does that have to do with Walgreens? IGNORE EVERYTHING I SAID BEFORE BECAUSE I'M NOT CONSIDERING IT IN MY PREVIOUS STATEMENT.
I have to back away from threads like these though, because too many assertions are made about groups of people, and I get pissed off because of ignorant crap.
You didn't even quote me correctly when it's directly quoted above! LOL.

The logical disconnect comes from eee and people like him.

Accepted fact large percentage of blacks are responsible for crimes.

The usual retort. Large percentage of serial killers, embezellers, rapists are whites.

The fault of this logic is, to correctly use that comparison, you must show percentage of the white population is involved as serial killers, embezzlers, and rapists. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. A large percentage of whites are NOT serial killers, embezzlers, etc.

And serial killers, embezllers, and rapists are not typical Walgreens related incidents.

By the way the Japanese make the best cars! Accept it.. Yeah, like we give a crap on a Walgreens forum.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#71 Sep 8, 2012
wagexa wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't even quote me correctly when it's directly quoted above! LOL.
The logical disconnect comes from eee and people like him.
Accepted fact large percentage of blacks are responsible for crimes.
The usual retort. Large percentage of serial killers, embezellers, rapists are whites.
The fault of this logic is, to correctly use that comparison, you must show percentage of the white population is involved as serial killers, embezzlers, and rapists. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. A large percentage of whites are NOT serial killers, embezzlers, etc.
And serial killers, embezllers, and rapists are not typical Walgreens related incidents.
By the way the Japanese make the best cars! Accept it.. Yeah, like we give a crap on a Walgreens forum.
You are awesome dude! I wish i could argue well mannered such as yourself but these idiots that refuse to see obvious factual evidence when it is in front of them pee me the hell off.
Geraldo

United States

#72 Sep 8, 2012
joeybutterfucco wrote:
<quoted text>
You are awesome dude! I wish i could argue well mannered such as yourself but these idiots that refuse to see obvious factual evidence when it is in front of them pee me the hell off.
Put down the beer and please refrain from beating your wife.
Bigflats1901

Monroe, NC

#73 Sep 8, 2012
eeee wrote:
<quoted text> Wtf?? 1%??? Then this other a*shole wants to talk all ignorant like thats how blacks talk!! Can u not read??
1% may have been a little low, but you must acknowledge that an overwhelming majority of all black people commit crime over those who don't. I guarantee you I could just watch a store and count every black person that came in and watched them 100% and I would have at least a 65% theft over no theft ratio. Any store, not just walgreens. Did Trayvon have a receipt for the Arizona fruit punch? Nope, just for the skittles and I doubt he separated transactions for couponing purposes.

But, I bet I could watch white people and get a 40% theft over non theft ratio. Since there are no current high profile white crimes right now, I don't have a pop culture reference for that one.

Location hidden

#75 Sep 8, 2012
joeybutterfucco wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. We need to speak out more often because it's usually the vocal minority idiots with backwards logic that get their way these days.
MGTonsauce

Kelseyville, CA

#76 Sep 8, 2012
I almost lost my job defending my store. It was October 31. Zombies were attacking the store. Using the cutter from photo I stopped them. Cone to find out later the parents f the zombies were mad.Even wanted me to go to jail. Who lets there kids dress up like the undead on the last day of the month. How can they charge me fr killing the already dead.
yeah

Flint, MI

#77 Sep 8, 2012
wagexa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. We need to speak out more often because it's usually the vocal minority idiots with backwards logic that get their way these days.
y'all must be fu#k#ng each other!!! Lol
Frank Reynolds

Cleveland, OH

#78 Sep 20, 2012
http://southsacramento.news10.net/news/crime/...

So did this guy get his job back.

We need an update. WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

At least let him be an STL.
Red

Sacramento, CA

#79 Sep 20, 2012
Shoplifting is going to sky rocket!!!!
Frank Reynolds

Cleveland, OH

#80 Sep 20, 2012
Red wrote:
Shoplifting is going to sky rocket!!!!
Oh I see. Now they know. Just get out the door and you are FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

“My therapist says I'm OK -.-”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#81 Sep 21, 2012
Swallow your pride. It's easier to reorder the missing items, than to explain how you were added to this list...

Deaths Resulting From Shoplifting Incidents:
http://lptoday.com/lptodaydotcom/deaths-resul...

While deterring doesn't work in every instance, it rarely results in job loss -.-
Red

Sacramento, CA

#82 Sep 21, 2012
Frank Reynolds wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see. Now they know. Just get out the door and you are FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
You don't even need to get out the door. Just shop till you drop, then stroll outside. All they can do is please stop, pretty please lol.
Mgrcali

San Leandro, CA

#83 Oct 15, 2012
Frank Reynolds wrote:
http://southsacramento.news10. net/news/crime/103945-store-ma nager-fired-after-scuffle-shop lifter?odyssey=tab
So did this guy get his job back.
We need an update. WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
At least let him be an STL.
No he is no longer with Wag. He was fired for much more than people think. Sometimes the book cover doesn't tell exactly what's in the book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unbelievable. This is the final straw. 52 min Itsjustajob 8
MGR’s being forced to work full days on weekend... 2 hr Mgrpenn 21
SM cutting my hours 4 hr ASMT69 11
Walgreens HRA Contribution? 7 hr FLMgr 2
uniforms (Feb '10) 7 hr WagASM 32
digital coupons 10 hr SCMGR 6
ASM-T math worksheets 11 hr Zombie-notZombie 4
New Store Format Coming Soon 11 hr -asm- 17
Finally some GOOD news for store level employees 16 hr Hollywood 11
Manager Starting Rates Dropped $5,000 Sat Straxxton 29