anyone from the phoenix market?

Posted in the Walgreens Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2012
Have you guys signed secrecy agreements or what? It seems any information relating to your market is sealed. Why the secrecy?
big roll customer

Austin, TX

#2 Jun 8, 2012
MGTSF wrote:
Have you guys signed secrecy agreements or what? It seems any information relating to your market is sealed. Why the secrecy?
Guess the people that took SFL positions in Phoenix (Twilight Zone) are not technologically savy.

United States

#3 Jun 8, 2012
big roll customer wrote:
<quoted text>Guess the people that took SFL positions in Phoenix (Twilight Zone) are not technologically savy.
Anyone wanna try calling there?
big roll customer

Austin, TX

#4 Jun 8, 2012
MGTSF wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone wanna try calling there?
GREAT IDEA, whom shall we approach? "Hi may I speak to your key holder?" I guarantee on Saturday night there won't be an ASM or Store Manager.
Mickey

United States

#5 Jun 8, 2012
Haha! Call and ask for a manager. Do ya think someone would ever pick up? They must be totally brainwashed since none of them seem to even post on this blog....

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Jun 8, 2012
Or maybe the new system is working??

United States

#7 Jun 9, 2012
Timerbuy wrote:
Or maybe the new system is working??
Or the new secrecy agreements are working. Ill call them on monday.
bewell

Wentzville, MO

#8 Jun 9, 2012
I'm friends with an EXA in Phoenix. She transferred out there from the St. Louis market about 5 years ago. I asked her about it and I didn't get a lot of feedback. It wasn't even tested in all stores in Phoenix, just a communit or two... She made it sound like they were writing people up for ridiculous offenses (5 mins late!) to speed up the attrition process.
Incognito

Chandler, AZ

#9 Jun 9, 2012
It's true. I'm in the Phoenix market, although not in the same district/community as the pilot stores. It's only 2 communities doing it and there's a gag order.

San Jose, CA

#10 Jun 9, 2012
Incognito wrote:
It's true. I'm in the Phoenix market, although not in the same district/community as the pilot stores. It's only 2 communities doing it and there's a gag order.
Interesting
shame

Danielson, CT

#11 Jun 9, 2012
Why pheonix. Is it a remote district.but still in a major city

Location hidden

#12 Jun 9, 2012
Incognito wrote:
I don't understand the BIG secret!?!?
waggie

Scottsdale, AZ

#13 Jun 9, 2012
Hi, am from the phx area, yes it is being done at shea, floor people being written up for 2 minutes late, managers posing as mystery shoppers and floor people being written up for not saying the welcm to wlgreens/be well---asm told of a $4.00 pay cut and no longer asm but stl's or something--no asm in pm shift but will hire new employs at $10..00/hr---
waggie

Scottsdale, AZ

#14 Jun 9, 2012
Cos and photo doing returns and exchanges of not more that $25.00, beauty advisor handling hallmark, heard past beauty advisor left (oh and she was good at what she does, and pretty too), left due to some asm frontline remarks , which I heard was not taken seriously by sm, big loss, had about 6 turn overs since former ba left--no one wants to work in that walgreens store, people apply and quit, exa's asking for transfers--and the worse part heard 3 as in 3 employees passed away in less than a year,they all had cancer , people fired for dishonesty but allowed to come in the store and purchase--sm allows, thought there was a ruling it will take a year before a terminated employee can step in the store--but sm did not care---one hell of a circus out there---so guys we better be happy at where we are---
bob_a_booey

Roseville, CA

#15 Jun 9, 2012
waggie wrote:
Cos and photo doing returns and exchanges of not more that $25.00, beauty advisor handling hallmark, heard past beauty advisor left (oh and she was good at what she does, and pretty too), left due to some asm frontline remarks , which I heard was not taken seriously by sm, big loss, had about 6 turn overs since former ba left--no one wants to work in that walgreens store, people apply and quit, exa's asking for transfers--and the worse part heard 3 as in 3 employees passed away in less than a year,they all had cancer , people fired for dishonesty but allowed to come in the store and purchase--sm allows, thought there was a ruling it will take a year before a terminated employee can step in the store--but sm did not care---one hell of a circus out there---so guys we better be happy at where we are---
Sooo, to sum up your semi-literate gossipy (probably a beauty advisor) rant, morale is low aout there in the AZ.

God help us all if this is the type of person the pheonix pilot is being tested with.

United States

#16 Jun 9, 2012
waggie wrote:
Are u in a pilot store? Or just in the same community?
Fred

Oakland, CA

#17 Jun 9, 2012
bob_a_booey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo, to sum up your semi-literate gossipy (probably a beauty advisor) rant, morale is low aout there in the AZ.
God help us all if this is the type of person the pheonix pilot is being tested with.
Aout = the new "out"
Pheonix = the new "Phoenix"

A nice "up-yours" to "semi-literate" people.
bob_a_booey

Roseville, CA

#18 Jun 9, 2012
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Aout = the new "out"
Pheonix = the new "Phoenix"
A nice "up-yours" to "semi-literate" people.
Congratulations! You passed my test!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#19 Jun 9, 2012
FYI – I have listed some comments that I have seen over the past several months made to specific discussion threads on the Walgreens Forum. I gave the link for each discussion thread. If I wrote “Phoenix Pilot” next to the comment number, the comment pertains specifically to the Pilot. You can jump pages to the page that has the comment. Hope this helps people catch up to what has been written so far on this forum.

Edison Project
http://www.topix.com/forum/com/wa/TFLV8461RAH ...

Page 1 - Comment #19 (Phoenix Pilot)
Page 2 - Comments # 22-27 (Phoenix Pilot)

Questions on Phoenix pilot - SFL overnight positions
http://www.topix.com/forum/com/wa/T140VISN23R ...

Page 1 – Comment # 6 (Phoenix Pilot)

The Restructuring is Going Roughly in my Market
http://www.topix.com/forum/com/wa/TRNFDOSF0EQ ...

Page 1 – Comments #4, 9, 10, 14, 16, 18 –(thes comments are all about Phoenix pilot)
Page 2 – Comment # 24-25 (Phoenix Pilot)
Page 3 - Comment # 48 (Phoenix Pilot)

The "Co-Manager" Position and EXA/MGT Layoffs
http://www.topix.com/forum/com/wa/TTGTDT43EAD ...

Page 3 - Comment # 60
Page 9 - Comment # 166
Page 12 – Comment # 238
Page 17 – Comment # 326

No sfls, what next?
http://www.topix.com/forum/com/wa/TG2B23QIJIG ...

Page 1 – Comment # 11 (estimated cost savings from payroll cuts)
RXMM

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Jun 9, 2012
In Phx, but that doesn't sound like something they are doing in my store. Nothing has changed with management in the front of the store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walgreens music playlist from 2011 to the present (Apr '12) 5 hr WagCity 2,061
See you later, suckers!!! 7 hr Meh 7
Re-title of Store Manager 8 hr Wagy 73
2016 Store Manager bonus? 10 hr comiskeybum 5
HPS elimination 13 hr do tell 147
Smart fill 19 hr CaliSFL 7
Halloween stock when? Sun Wbeqna 9
Something big next.. Sat soon to retire 30
More from around the web