Pharmacy technician floaters?

Pharmacy technician floaters?

Posted in the Walgreens Forum

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 26, 2012
Do pharmacy technicians work in more than one store in your area? I have seen people float in some front store positions. I just wondered if there were floating technicians anywhere.
judy

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Mar 26, 2012
Yes they float to get their 30 hours
FloatingDH

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Aug 5, 2016
another retail wkr wrote:
Do pharmacy technicians work in more than one store in your area? I have seen people float in some front store positions. I just wondered if there were floating technicians anywhere.
I've been with the company for three years. I'm trained in front end and pharmacy. My home store is constantly taking on new employees and does not have enough hours to give full time. I have a child to feed and must rely on floating to have a steady income. We exist, but we are pretty rare.
Jo mama

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Aug 5, 2016
FloatingDH wrote:
<quoted text>

I've been with the company for three years. I'm trained in front end and pharmacy. My home store is constantly taking on new employees and does not have enough hours to give full time. I have a child to feed and must rely on floating to have a steady income. We exist, but we are pretty rare.
Probably hiring to fill nights and weekends. Usually the people who complain about needing hours won't work these shifts then wonder why they are only getting 3 days

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you really content??? 1 hr seinfan01 8
Drug test collector in the bathroom?! (Jul '12) 2 hr Shenigmata 34
A Sign of Things to Come 5 hr Gloomy Gus 18
Beauty Consultants (Sep '16) 6 hr insults 97
What exactly is designated hitter? 7 hr Itdoesntmatter70 8
Ripak 8 hr TonyMTampa 1
Pharmacy Tech vs. Shift/Floor Lead? (Oct '12) 11 hr bee 27
Forced lunch on 3rd shift 13 hr Truth 42
I'm sick of this. 15 hr Mark 32
manager buy-out? 15 hr rxtoday 69