Is your store haunted?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
walgemp

Puyallup, WA

#23 Sep 30, 2012
thespaz wrote:
We had a ghost. I made him do ad tags. He never bothered us again.
LOL! That'd do it alright hahaha.

I grew up in a haunted house but even so, crept me out!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#24 Sep 30, 2012
there was a store somewhere in the northeast and the rumors were it was built on an old cemetary and some weird things happened all the time
toofunny

San Antonio, TX

#25 Sep 30, 2012
mylars mysteriously disappear right after I complete my resets..gotta be a ghost..no one else fesses up to it...
thespaz

Kelseyville, CA

#26 Sep 30, 2012
toofunny wrote:
mylars mysteriously disappear right after I complete my resets..gotta be a ghost..no one else fesses up to it...
Or it is your local Walmart doing price checking.
walgemp

Puyallup, WA

#27 Oct 1, 2012
toofunny wrote:
My old EXA used to change stuff around after resets and revisions all the time. Pulling basic mylars and throwing in non basic wherever she felt like it. I used to have to redo and fix my section every single truck day. If I didn't I would not have been able to get all of the BASIC freight out where it was supposed to go, because its spot had been taken and nonbasic stuff shoved in its place. It was like doing a revision on the same section every single week.
true

Bethpage, TN

#28 Oct 1, 2012
We often have items on the floors in the morning. I sometimes wonder if we are having mini earthquakes. We are on the New Mandarin Fault.
LateNightRx

Harrison, NY

#29 Oct 4, 2012
There are only 2 of us in the store overnight. Wile the manager (or whatever they are called ow) and I are talking at mybregisters we hear lud bangs and things falling in the stockroom. The carting company doesnt come until 4 am. Also you see things moving out the corner of you eye...but no one is there!
Ryan

Blacklick, OH

#30 Jul 11, 2013
One in sharon pa is haunted..used ghost hunter style tactics such as lining up flashlights and had them all turn on one by one on command..had a shadow mass go by my one photo tech in the stockroom real fast and we turned to see a ketchup bottle shaking
Whydoyouask

Chicago, IL

#31 Jul 17, 2013
It's 2013 and we still have people that believe in ghosts.
Because, there can not be a natural explanation for things falling. WTF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Help me find" store. Help me find anyone left ... 1 hr EnuffAlready 10
riteaid and walgreens 1 hr He Has a Wife You... 6
Better Ways To Spend $50M 3 hr Wet farts 4
Better, Simpler, Faster 7 hr SassyAndNeedToBeS... 2
r2r 13 hr WBAller 32
Changes At Duane Reade 13 hr ShampooLady 1
Manager Las Vegas meeting 14 hr LogicZer0 4
Re-title of Store Manager (Aug '15) 14 hr Happy61 149
A Sign of Things to Come Thu He Has a Wife You... 4
Upcoming Restructuring Thu WagRealist 13