Is your store haunted?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 30, 2012
I'm talking about the supernatural kind of haunted...not quirky customers kind of haunted.:)

I always had this vibe that my old store was haunted, things would fall randomly, and everyone had a story, to include the store manager.

So do you think your store could/is haunted? have stories to share? Figured this would be fun and entertaining for a while...

Location hidden

#2 Mar 30, 2012
could be/is*
mgt

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Mar 30, 2012
YEP
Diane

Tucson, AZ

#4 Mar 30, 2012
Definite yes from Green Valley, AZ. Especially liquor, and he (she) liked to unface the store at night. This is a retirement community and highly likely someone may have died in the store. Ooh, I'm scaring myself.
Yeppp

Los Gatos, CA

#6 Mar 31, 2012
My store is haunted too. Stuff the top bay was moving like someone was on top. Then boom it fell. My employee and me thought someone was on top. And no we don't have rats.

Location hidden

#7 Mar 31, 2012
I had a early morning shift one morning, in the store it was just myself and one of the managers who was in the office counting the tilts, i was getting everything ready up front before we opened. when i went to put the Sunday papers up and walked back to photo, i saw someone walk out of the stockroom and then disappear. I kid you not. There were only TWO people as I've mentioned, that were clocked in for the morning and we were not open yet..we didn't have any over night crew since it's a 8am-10pm store, nor anyone who came in to wax the floors or whatever else...yeah, creepy!

ever since then I've always be creeped out by that stockroom. Lucky for me, I'm no longer at that store, I haven't seen any creepy things yet at my new store. However,I have been helping another store whenever they need extra help, recently and I swear their stockroom is haunted, its just a creepy feeling I get whenever I go in there. I haven't seen anything supernatural yet at the store..Just been getting strange supernatural vibes if that makes any sense.

Or either that I need to stop watching Ghost Hunters.:)
RonG

United States

#8 Apr 1, 2012
Well one time I closed the trash door with out locking it because I was bringing more stuff. It opened like 2 inches and closed back and forth repeatdly for a while. I push it down and locked it and it kept doing it. Creeped me out.

A stack of waters were lined up next to the wall when the store closed. The next morning it looked like some pushed them from the wall.they were everywhere. I stack pretty good too and never had that happend.

Who ya gonna call

Azle, TX

#9 Apr 1, 2012
Call ghost adventurers. Walgreens eould love free publicity, dozens of people watch thay show.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10 Apr 1, 2012
Yes!!!! One store there is a good ghost, another no. Very bad vibe.
COS MIC MARGE

Toledo, OH

#11 Apr 1, 2012
send team walgreens /trump to check out the stores for ghosts might make a good episode .

Location hidden

#12 Apr 1, 2012
RonG wrote:
Well one time I closed the trash door with out locking it because I was bringing more stuff. It opened like 2 inches and closed back and forth repeatdly for a while. I push it down and locked it and it kept doing it. Creeped me out.
A stack of waters were lined up next to the wall when the store closed. The next morning it looked like some pushed them from the wall.they were everywhere. I stack pretty good too and never had that happend.
Nice- I noticed sometimes that the trash door vibrates, it's kind of creepy because the trash compactor is not even on, nor is it windy outside.. I doubt it's related paranormally speaking, but ya never know...last night it was shaking a lot, didn't even bother to open it, who knows whats in that thing late at night! lol

Location hidden

#13 Apr 1, 2012
retailmanager11 wrote:
Yes!!!! One store there is a good ghost, another no. Very bad vibe.
I know what you mean about bad vibes, I get bad vibes whenever I"m in the stockroom, same with my old store...all the other stores I've helped out with for extra hours haven't really had any bad vibes with.

Location hidden

#14 Apr 1, 2012
Who ya gonna call wrote:
Call ghost adventurers. Walgreens eould love free publicity, dozens of people watch thay show.
Not a bad idea.:) Though I doubt they would do that, they would have to visit a serious haunted store like what one poster mentioned, objects moving, or ghost showing up that are not employees/customers, I've only seen that once at my old store as I've mentioned before. Hoping to see something again though to be honest. Love ghost hunting stuff...and the shows too.

Location hidden

#15 Apr 1, 2012
Who ya gonna call wrote:
Sorry for the triple posting. Forgot to mention, ghost hunters is actually a bit more populated viewing wise than ghost adventures, only by a couple of thousand though.:)
roxy

United States

#16 Sep 29, 2012
Well dollar tree is haunted! D=
retailmanager11

Crystal Springs, FL

#18 Sep 29, 2012
Lunalu wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean about bad vibes, I get bad vibes whenever I"m in the stockroom, same with my old store...all the other stores I've helped out with for extra hours haven't really had any bad vibes with.
That is true here also! The bad vibes are always in the stockroom.
Rxblues

Reedley, CA

#19 Sep 29, 2012
Really people??? I've heard these same stories out here in California. How can every single "stockroom" be haunted????? Lmao And why are there not any modern day ghosts?? Only old fashioned and soldier like ghosts?!! Come on. What the hell no one from post 1940 is capable of being a ghost. Morons.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20 Sep 29, 2012
Heh... been watching American Horror Story Season 1, could you imagine dying and having your spirit trapped in a Walgreens for all eternity?
walgemp

Puyallup, WA

#21 Sep 29, 2012
First store I worked in was haunted. Many of us had a story. Mine was when I was all alone in the store after closing, except for the exa who was in the office counting money. I was in the stock room and heard someone moving around and whispering on the other side of the middle bay. I called out and it stopped. Thinking the exa was playing a joke on me I looked around. NOBODY in there but me! I ran out of the S/R and as I walked back up to the office I heard noise the whole way, always coming from the next aisle over. I would turn and look in the mirror and see nothing.

When I told the exa he said it was an MGT who loved his job with Walgreens more than any other job he had ever held. Only in his late 20s, he died in a traffic accident. Many who knew him say if he stayed in this world after death that he would certainly return to the job he loved so much, and many are confident that he would have his own store right now if still alive.
thespaz

Kelseyville, CA

#22 Sep 30, 2012
We had a ghost. I made him do ad tags. He never bothered us again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New ASM is only 27, makes me feel stupid. 38 min new_sfl1234 12
Are you really content??? 4 hr NowAnASMT 29
manager buy-out? 5 hr jerkstore 78
Drug test collector in the bathroom?! (Jul '12) 5 hr Darnell 44
ASM-T Pay in Dallas Texas 5 hr NowAnASMT 5
I'm sick of this. 6 hr Katana 35
DH "promotion" issues 6 hr Katana 22
A Sign of Things to Come Thu Gloomy Gus 18
More from around the web