EXA Bonus
GA-EXA

Lilburn, GA

#1 Apr 10, 2012
Why did we only get 8 months of a bonus? And when do we get the other 4 months of it?

I was not made aware that it would only be 8 months prorated.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 10, 2012
GA-EXA wrote:
Why did we only get 8 months of a bonus? And when do we get the other 4 months of it?
I was not made aware that it would only be 8 months prorated.
well shame on your boss for not telling you, so much for employee engagement in your store. everyone got a stub bonus that was cut off on Dec 31 and is being changed to fiscal year which ends aug 31. some time after that we will all get another bonus for 8 months. we don't know the formula for calculating that bonus yet
Wagmgr

Sayre, PA

#3 Apr 11, 2012
Benotafraid wrote:
<quoted text>
well shame on your boss for not telling you, so much for employee engagement in your store. everyone got a stub bonus that was cut off on Dec 31 and is being changed to fiscal year which ends aug 31. some time after that we will all get another bonus for 8 months. we don't know the formula for calculating that bonus yet
Awwwww. Their taking your bonus away and sharing it with the employees. Now I will be able to take your old lady somewhere nice for a change rather than behind the dumpster.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 11, 2012
Wagmgr wrote:
<quoted text>Awwwww. Their taking your bonus away and sharing it with the employees. Now I will be able to take your old lady somewhere nice for a change rather than behind the dumpster.
aw momma hater...I hate to ruin your day but all of us bonus'd employees are getting 2 bonus's this year....just sayin
Wagmgr

Sayre, PA

#5 Apr 11, 2012
Benotafraid wrote:
<quoted text>
aw momma hater...I hate to ruin your day but all of us bonus'd employees are getting 2 bonus's this year....just sayin
Ya I'm sure your right. It will be what you would have gotten over sixteen months only payed out in eight month split.. It saves the company a ton of money and that way and you think you are getting more than you were suppose to.Enjoy it while you have it because it is going away along with alot of other things. Don't think so call a district or two in Flordia and ask some of them. It's already happening there. Just to clear the air. I'm not a hater,I'm a realist. As a hater I would want bad things to happen and I don't. As a realist I call it the way it is and it's not good right now,but the train has already left.
Exa

Buffalo, NY

#6 Apr 11, 2012
The bonus ending August will still be old formula... It all switches in September
rxm

Wilsonville, OR

#7 Apr 18, 2012
Does anyone know when the bonus ending in August will pay out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SBA going away... 32 min Lol 60
Women ONLY manager meeting in North Carolina 1 hr IT DAY WAG NIGHT 8
most 9's in a month?/new SFL looking for some p... 3 hr IT DAY WAG NIGHT 26
Designated hitters for pharmacy (Jun '14) 3 hr IT DAY WAG NIGHT 20
Customer Plan 5 hr LogicZer0 10
CSA to SFL 9 hr GruntledCSA 13
pharm tech schedules 14 hr wags 12
Get out if you can, FAST!!!!!!! Fri Stop Trippin 25
Asm position going away Fri WAG2003 34
More from around the web