Lake Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

hey, I will probably running into one of your sh@!*holes later Thanksgiving Day when no one else is open. Pleeeeeeaaassseeeee, order up now on the chip dip, sour cream, butter, milk, rediwhip, eggs and orange juice. You guys are notorious for running out of this stuff. Last year, I had to run out to one of your stores (basically the only time of year I shop there, and Christmas Day) and the place was trashed and you were out of the 2 food items I needed!!

Order several cases of these items for god's sakes. and try to keep the store straightened. send someone out to empty the trash cans by your front doors that are running over. jesus Christ, you can sit there and gossip and read soap opera magazines all day...take a break a do some work.

Assign someone to keep the cooler area filled and neat. Last year, I asked some dweeb in your "photo department" (god knows I would never brings my pics there) and I asked if they had some backstock on onion dip and quickly he or she said (not sure what it was) that they were out...seriously???..

so needless to say I peered through door and saw some on back shelf. the door to hallway was accessible and I slithered in and went into the cooler to get some dip. I "accidentally" knocked over some egg cases and some orange juice cases.

I went back to photo to pay for my onion dip and that thing said "I thought you said we were out of this stuff?"..You could see how smug and smart-alecky this loser was..i just smiled, paid for item and as I was walking away I said...yeah that's right there wasn't any on the shelef, I had to go into the cooler and get it...I accidentally tripped and knocked over some stuff, don't worry though, I am ok and won't be suing, Merry Christmas!!!"

OH, yeah, egg nog too!!!..it's holiday season dumbf#@$!ks!!..order some extra cases!!...and the next step in following through is then to fill the shelf with it!!...and wipe off the cartons if one has leaked on the rest...it's common courtesy folks...god, I cannot imagine what you people's house must look like...dirty filthy rat traps!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Not sure if you're serious are trying to be funny.
Buy your stuff early and stock up. Don't wait until the last minute like all the other bums who stumble in on the holiday. Morons like you are the reason why we're open on Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

OMG where is the $ssholebutton?
Wow

Litchfield Park, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Only idiots come to Walgreens for thanksgiving food. Go to Wal mart where it's cheaper.
cookies72

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Wow in the time it took you to write this you could have gone to the store and bought it. Why wait until thanksgiving to buy that stuff when you can get it now. Don't wait until the last minute and you won't have to come here and be dissapointed. And if there were more people who planned ahead we wouldn't have to be open.
thespaz

Franklin, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Failing to plan is planning to fail.
sled

Malakoff, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

I bet the dip was expired lol

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

No. You should have enough foresight to buy the crap you need in advance. It's not like this a suprise event! You have 364 days to prepare for this. We ordered up on all that stuff last year, and guess what! Most of it got trashed when it expired. What does that show? 90% of people are smart enough to shop before the big day.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

thank you for your thoughts I'll be sure to go over your concerns in my 5 minute meeitngs.

your anger-provoking post really makes me want to respond with words of terror and hate!!!

and I dont whats funnier. the fact that you took time out of your day to post this or the fact that you took time out of your day to post this.

thats time you'll never get back. last laugh?
wagslave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

thespaz wrote:
Failing to plan is planning to fail.
I usually go with "proper planning prevents piss poor performance"
Diane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

I think Axl has a sense of humor. LMAO ! ; )
thespaz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

I prefer. Break a deal face the wheel!! Barter Towns Walgreens
Garbageday

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

If your Walgreens is in a privately owned lot, the outside garbage is under contract with the owner of the lot.
Even when this is the case, many of our stores take that garbage out.
Needing items that you mentioned on Thanksgiving day at a DRUGSTORE makes me wonder what kind of Thanksgiving you had.
You set foot in my cooler and you will not be rung up for anything. You will be asked to leave the store, and I will call the police and make a report.
Garbageday

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Have a good day and be well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

137 Users are viewing the Walgreens Forum right now

Search the Walgreens Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
40, 000 poiints 29 min no need for that 9
CL transfers and Store Manager Elimination 2015... 1 hr wag 175
Yearly review 1 hr lukie9 9
Action settlement letter 1 hr livinginavan 14
Walgreens music playlist from 2011 to the present (Apr '12) 3 hr wagswag661 973
Store Manager in pharmacy before hours 12 hr Beenwell 42
Nationwide LP meeting 23 hr Lol 84
•••
•••