Work harder schmucks!
The Real Greg Wasson

Lombard, IL

#1 Feb 4, 2011
Good job putting those Chinese made slave goods on the shelves. KEEP IT UP! also remember to piss away your measly pay checks on company stock to keep my sweet little ponzi scheme going. When the shit hits the fan ill be on my gulf-stream IV loaded with gold bullion and enough fuel to get to south America. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
DIE WALGREENS

Lombard, IL

#2 Feb 4, 2011
HEY MARK WAGNERS BLOG MODERATORS! CANT SHUT ME UP NOW CAN YA. MOST SHITTY EMPLOYER I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!
cos girl mom

Summerville, SC

#3 Feb 5, 2011
I am sorry Lombard Ill. that you are having a bad day.maybe here we can be encouraging to you and supported in having better days and better outlooks in our stressfull times we all live in.
MWM

Plano, TX

#4 Feb 5, 2011
could i be wrong- or the fact some here choose to use the names of others, under false pretense-called slander?
john doe

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Feb 13, 2011
If Mark or Greg get hit by a bus it would not hurt my feelings at all. I will feel bad for a dead fish before I feel sad those two would be gone. Good luck to the rest of us.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#6 Feb 13, 2011
Mark Wagner's not a bad guy. As a matter of fact, I think he's the only one helping us employees at the store level. That's because he came up from a clerk to MGR to corporate. He was behind us trying to limit the number of signs we had to put up. Although it seems as nothings changed, I believe he DID try to push for less work at the store level.

Wasson, the former Tyson CEO, has no Walgreens background whatsoever. He's just a corporate guy looking to hollow out the Walgreens company. Barebones staffing, just enough to get by with high margins. You see it everywhere with many retail chains.
WaGEXA

Eugene, OR

#7 Feb 13, 2011
wagexa wrote:
Mark Wagner's not a bad guy. As a matter of fact, I think he's the only one helping us employees at the store level. That's because he came up from a clerk to MGR to corporate. He was behind us trying to limit the number of signs we had to put up. Although it seems as nothings changed, I believe he DID try to push for less work at the store level.
Wasson, the former Tyson CEO, has no Walgreens background whatsoever. He's just a corporate guy looking to hollow out the Walgreens company. Barebones staffing, just enough to get by with high margins. You see it everywhere with many retail chains.
Wasson's been with Walgreens for over 30 years...starting out as a pharmacy intern, then later a store manager.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 14, 2011
WaGEXA wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasson's been with Walgreens for over 30 years...starting out as a pharmacy intern, then later a store manager.
wow, i just looked that up myself and you're right!

I'm not gonna trust my store manager for information anymore!

Location hidden

#9 Feb 14, 2011
the drunk Miquelon is the ex Tyson executive. Funny how the wrong information can come from the sources you thought was knowledgable

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 Feb 15, 2011
wagexa wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, i just looked that up myself and you're right!
I'm not gonna trust my store manager for information anymore!
Your boss is a dumbass. LOL. but so is mine.
cos girl mom

Summerville, SC

#11 Feb 15, 2011
I know I read somewhere that walgreens had hired a lot of people from other corporations lately like delta airlines (a few from there)promoted a few in corporate and building a new building on campus in deerfield.I guess we will be working harder than ever with nothing getting better for us. But we must be doing more than excellent(way down here) in our stores for them to afford all of this.I know on Sunday my store was a mad house with customers, and our designated hitter was on the front register and I had to go back and forth from cos. to the front register all day, there went my 40%red zone sales and we were out of suggestive sales( candy that is)
Marge-JESSE RAPHEAL

AOL

#13 Apr 10, 2011
I think its good idea to have someone in charge that was a clerk- worked the entire scene. In fact I think it would be nice to have all upper management work front check out on a Sunday from 7:45 to 3:00- might be a good way to see if these new ideas work- or how to make the job go better- get in touch and stay in touch with workers and cutomers. It could be like a Not Under cover boss episode. It might be a good thing-I think lots of stress makes a bigger mess- People seem to be upset about Walgreens not having much care about employees- as seen on many of these posts.To me when people are not happy the place can go down hill very fast end up dead ona bun.TIME to keep it real and be RICH ON PERSONALITY. ok. the end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tech call outs 3 hr Rphnewgirl 15
Back to School 3 hr The Brickster 2
This company is going down the toilet. Any thou... 4 hr Informer 2
Bonus 6 hr Chambly 12
Store Managers off Christmas Eve??? 6 hr DontPIPonMe 8
Waiter percentage metric 7 hr WBAller 11
Are donation boxes working for ur store 8 hr seinfan01 2
Frontier project (Jun '15) Sat Troy 258
simplified store Fri Sigh 115
More from around the web