Volunteers of America helping young h...

Volunteers of America helping young homeless men get off the streets

There are 6 comments on the KSTU story from Dec 15, 2011, titled Volunteers of America helping young homeless men get off the streets. In it, KSTU reports that:

Young homeless men in Utah now have a chance to get off the street and into transitional housing in Salt Lake City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSTU.

Joe

Plant City, FL

#5 Dec 11, 2013
Helping someone is not always giving them Money or work. But you have to stay safe and reasonable about what you do. Money is never going to be the fixer of their problem(s). Some are truly only looking for another fix or drank, which may kill them. Try spending a little time with them in there world as Christ did. Talking about Christ with them. Do not become so friendly your taking them home with you. That is not safe. Food, Water, a blanket can go along way to helping them. Even a cardboard box can be helpful. Checking on them in there world and teaching them to pray, about faith, as they do not know what you already know. Do not touch them as this may be taken the wrong way. Asking them what's on there mind. If they say work, food there not letting you into there thoughts. As there only looking for you to give them money for what they think you want them to be looking for. But its for drugs or drank. So talk, how much have you eaten? how much do you eat GODS words and fill your mind and heart with his words and foods for life. By good works you can not earn your way into heaven. But by the words of Christ, giving them a book to read or read it to them or teach them to read. Show them how to eat food on a camp fire and show them how to stay clean and soon they may search for Christ through you.

Since: Jan 17

West Jordan, UT

#6 Jan 4, 2017
Evening thing bill is saying is a fat liy!

West Jordan, UT

#7 Jan 4, 2017
Bill is Charice neighbor living in sandy around the area of 847 East Silver Stage. when she was living at her parent's house her mom and dad would no longer allow her to go home so she went over to Bill's house thinking she could trust him Bill used alcohol to lower her into letting him put his hands down her pants and sexually assaulting her he works as an electrician and he is very sick needs to be turned in and you need to watch your kids around him he should be on the sex offender list!! Best watch your back because I'm looking for you.

West Jordan, UT

#8 Jan 4, 2017
Carlos is your typical dirty Mexican when he found out that Charice Argyle was pregnant with his kid he told her to go have an abortion and get lost and at the same time had another girl knocked up a month ahead of time sick. She ended up giving the kid up for adoption and currently lives in a very good home Charice Argyle is a very good kind-hearted loving woman everybody would much rather sit around and take advantage of her instead of helping her out through her young learning life.. if I run into you Carlos you best watch your back cuz your face is going to look a lot like hamburger meat when I get done!!!!!!

West Jordan, UT

#9 Jan 4, 2017
Charice Argyle at the age of six was taken away from her real parents because their parents used drugs she was then brought into an adopted family with Jamie and Brad that forced the Mormon religion on her by the age 18 she was wanting to get out to go see what her real family was because her mom Jamie told her that they were bad and she couldn't be around then .she also ended up having a kid with a dirty Mexican that has no values and has no cares when she went to her mom Jamie to ask for advice her mom instantly went on brainwashing her into giving the kid up for adoption and telling her that she will turn her into Social Services herself for not being able to take care of a kid she has been taken advantage of since the age of 6 and now growing into women she has been taken advantage of by Sick men like Bill the neighbor old men trying to get off sick fuck!!! She has also been brainwashed by her ex james and sexually touched by James dad sick old fucks!!! I am the only one that has been here for her and has actually listened to her instead of telling her that she's a liar and none of it's true for all these men that have took advantage of her you better watch your back because you haven't met me yet!!

West Jordan, UT

#10 Jan 4, 2017
Charice Argyle should have had nothing to do with the homeless shelter her mom Jamie and her dad Brad should have been good parents and allowed her to come back into their loving home instead they guided her in the wrong direction she had a big Mormon wall put up she thought the world was all daisies and ponies that's why people like bill did take advantage of her so easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Volunteers of America Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Somali immigrants fight for improvements to Nor... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Duke for Mayor 31
News Ho, Ho, No! NYC Santa Claus parade comes to an end (Nov '13) Nov '13 Marley 8
News Volunteers of America official arrested in pros... (Aug '12) Aug '12 DavidM 2
More from around the web