NYC icon cries foul over proposed riv...

NYC icon cries foul over proposed rival nearby

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 24, 2010, titled NYC icon cries foul over proposed rival nearby. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Look at Manhattan from afar, and the first thing you notice is the Empire State Building, spiking like a needle above the carpet of skyscrapers that coats Manhattan from tip to tip.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

dude from Anoka

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Aug 24, 2010
Sweet. Once we fought over land. Then we fought over water. Now we're going to fight over air. Next will be lawsuits about how this entrepreneur should not build a space station in my vector of space because it blocks the light from my station. Greed, it seems, knows no bounds.

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#2 Aug 24, 2010
how nice; just what NYC needs, another terrorist target
Sybian Machine

Huntington, NY

#3 Aug 24, 2010
Build it and they will come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vornado Realty Trust Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Add new comment (Feb '09) Jan '15 petrogas 280
News Did Ron Johnson Wreck J.C. Penney? (May '13) May '13 Bad taste in mouth 2
News JCP - CFO Ken Hannah at BofA Conference (Mar '13) Mar '13 Texas and Cow Pad... 1
News J.C. Penney Former CEO Says Johnson Turnaround ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Brian 13
News Vornado records a loss on its 11% investment in... (Feb '13) Feb '13 GeorgeMason 3
News More Litigation for Wells Fargo, Bank of Americ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 dl3ns 1
News Can You Profit From These 4 Large REITs? (Mar '12) Mar '12 Maybe 1
More from around the web