New weight loss pill promises to figh...

New weight loss pill promises to fight high blood pressure, diabetes

There are 2 comments on the KTVB Boise story from May 20, 2010, titled New weight loss pill promises to fight high blood pressure, diabetes. In it, KTVB Boise reports that:

Excessive weight gain isn't only unhealthy, it's expensive. Nearly 10 percent of U.S. healthcare dollars are spent on obesity-related expenses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVB Boise.

Carole

Beltsville, MD

#1 May 20, 2010
Can't getInternet Explorer to tell me what the Blood pressure/ED connection is. I have been diagnosed with high BP and take Norvasc and Bystolic. Had to ask for rescue help at the pool the other day, because I had a horrible cramp in my left front muscle and no matter what I did, I could not relieve the pain and had to ask to be rescued by the lifeguard. OUCH!! What is the drug? Taking bananas and drinking club soda with quinine, so I hope that helps. Info? Thanks, [email protected] Thanks.
Carole

Beltsville, MD

#2 May 20, 2010
P.S. I figured out what ED is..and I am not concerned about that, but require drug that assistis with weight loss, because that is my cross to bear. Thanks, again..[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

VIVUS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vivus Wins FDA Approval (Aug '12) Mar '16 AlexXXXLL 14
News FDA approves new drug for erectile dysfunction (Aug '12) Jan '16 Jarvis 11
News UPDATE 1-Vivus says erectile dysfunction drug m... (Sep '12) Jan '16 Kohan 18
News Vivus Drug Helps Men Get Erections in 30 Minute... (Nov '09) Jun '15 Empty 16
News Stendra (avanafil) set to join U.S. erectile dy... (May '12) Jun '14 Easton 56
News VIVUS, Inc. Announces Commercial Supply Agreeme... (Aug '13) Jun '14 Urban 4
News FDA Gives Approval Of STENDRAa (avanafil) Table... (May '12) Jun '14 Travis 14
More from around the web