Hadley: Macca too old for Olympics

Aug 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Knutsford Guardian

Tony Hadley has said he didn't think Sir Paul McCartney was the right person to close the Olympic Opening Ceremony.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Aug 3, 2012
Greg

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

The Queen is too old, too. But she was there, giving the nation something of her sparkle. The same goes for Paul. He's a King as well. Oh, man, don't you realise that with only the presence is enough? Since I'm not British but I am a Beatle fan, the only wrong with this act was that they put Paul at the end. The crowd was tired and he was tired, waiting his turn. I agree only to that. Britain has a lot of young talented artists, they felt it was their duty to honour the legendary ones from the past. The world doesn't respect One Direction more than Paul nor it has contributed what Paul has contributed to Britain's art all his life.
Prognosis

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Tony Hadley is a waste of space, his thoughts and words mean nothing, he has not contributed to anything.
Btw, who is Tony Hadley ?
Greg

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Prognosis wrote:
Tony Hadley is a waste of space, his thoughts and words mean nothing, he has not contributed to anything.
Btw, who is Tony Hadley ?
The singer of the pop band "Spandau Ballet" back then in the eighties. I remember one or two songs that were hits and that's all. "True" for instance. Beyond that, well...So, he should have been more humble. To a King.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Absolute Radio Discussions

Search the Absolute Radio Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Carolan help Absolute Radio turn a profit? (Apr '11) Apr '11 freethinkradio dot com 1
Oldman keeping Batman script secret (Apr '11) Apr '11 freethinkradio dot com 1
Media Bitch's Diary 18 March (Apr '11) Apr '11 freethinkradio dot com 1
Sony Awards 2011: The shortlist (Apr '11) Apr '11 freethinkradio dot com 1
Beady Eye - Beady Eye Support 'Old Friends' in ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 freethinkradio dot com 1
Tohoku-Earthquake-Relief-Concert-organised-for-... (Apr '11) Apr '11 freethinkradio dot com 2
Celebrity Radio Shows (Apr '11) Apr '11 freethinkradio dot com 1
•••
•••