Hackers winning security war: executives

Hackers winning security war: executives

There are 1 comment on the Reuters story from Mar 2, 2012, titled Hackers winning security war: executives. In it, Reuters reports that:

Technology security professionals seeking wisdom from industry leaders in San Francisco this week saw more of the dark side than they had expected: a procession of CEO speakers whose companies have been hacked.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Court Callaway

Brantford, Canada

#1 Mar 2, 2012
It's not that the hackers are getting better, but that most companies are in the business of having the perception of security without actually having any real security.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

VeriSign Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cipher Suite and Self-Signed Cert (Apr '14) Apr '14 sakthi 1
VeriSign certificate to sign jars ? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Kosala 1
News Informatica appoints executive vice president a... (Sep '13) Sep '13 sudheer141 1
News ID Security CEO: NYT Hackers Did Their Homework (Sep '13) Sep '13 sahab 1
News StockCall Pre-Market Review on VeriSign, Telefo... (Apr '13) Jun '13 zintel 2
News StockCall Pre-Market Review on T, BCE, VRSN, TE... (May '13) May '13 zintel 2
J2ME push registry with signed application and ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Utkan 1
More from around the web