Broadcaster Televisa to buy Univision...

Broadcaster Televisa to buy Univision stake-Mexican radio

There are 1 comment on the Reuters story from Oct 4, 2010, titled Broadcaster Televisa to buy Univision stake-Mexican radio. In it, Reuters reports that:

Televisa, the world's top Spanish-language broadcaster, has reached a deal to buy a stake in U.S.-based rival Univision Communications Inc, a Mexican radio station said on its website on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

United States

#1 Oct 13, 2010
I get that everything its asom that they had rescue all this people but really you gays have NOT STOP REPEATING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER AGAIN STOP STOP ITS ANOING!!!!!!!! MEAN THE NEWS REPORTS DON'T EVEN KNOW WAT ELSE TO SAY ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Univision Communications Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Sues Univision for $500M Over Miss USA Co... Jun '15 wild child 1
News Hispanic Group Pressures NBC to Dump Donald Trump Jun '15 Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
News Trump and Univision in major feud over illegal ... Jun '15 tod see the light 3
News Trump to Univision: Tell Mexico - We Are Bringi... Jun '15 wild child 3
News NBC scolds Donald Trump: 'We do not agree' Jun '15 tomin cali 5
Las desvergonzadas senadoras de Rep. Deportiva (Jul '10) Mar '15 francisco v 4
Luis Jimenez Wants to bring back his GARBAGE sh... (Sep '07) Jan '15 DeAngelo 64
More from around the web