Cardinal loaded with optimism after s...

Cardinal loaded with optimism after spinoff

There are 4 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Nov 4, 2010, titled Cardinal loaded with optimism after spinoff. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Cardinal Health has had a "great first year" after spinning off its medical-devices division as a separate company and is well-positioned to navigate upcoming changes to the U.S. health-care system, CEO George Barrett said after yesterday's annual shareholders meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

terry_jones drop out dope

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 4, 2010
So when is Cardinal Health going to buy Neoprobe?? They are just down the road in Dublin
UABC

Columbus, OH

#2 Nov 4, 2010
Neoprobe's product(s) do not line up to what Cardinal does.
terry_jones drop out dope

Columbus, OH

#3 Nov 4, 2010
Are u kidding me? They are lined up to be their North American distributor.
Don Lewis

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 4, 2010
Crooks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Oncology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Precision highlights role of ChemoFx test, mult... (Jan '11) Jan '11 gdpawel 1
News US Oncology Applauds Journal Of Clinical Oncolo... (May '08) May '08 gdpawel 1
News Heavy charges weigh on U.S. Oncology first-quar... (May '07) May '07 gdpawel 2
More from around the web