Airports consider congressman's call ...

Airports consider congressman's call to ditch TSA

There are 1 comment on the LA Daily News story from Nov 18, 2010, titled Airports consider congressman's call to ditch TSA. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

In a climate of Internet campaigns to shun airport pat-downs and veteran pilots suing over their treatment by government screeners, some airports are considering another way to show dissatisfaction: Ditching TSA agents altogether.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Max Powers

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 19, 2010
Just what airports need...the private sector will hire Pakistani, Ethiopian and Yemenese immigrants to staff the airport security booths. Wow, I feel much safer now...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Energy Systems Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oil prices pose threat to world economy (Jun '08) Jun '15 Raj Chanani 3
News Movies opening this weekend - May 29 May '15 May 29 2015 event... 1
News Oil Below $60 Tests U.S. Drive for Energy Indep... (Jan '15) Feb '15 going down 4
News For Saudis, Falling Oil Demand Is More Worrying... (Jan '15) Jan '15 jeffry 1
News Natural Gas Futures Rebound From Six-Week Low o... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Mike g Papa 4
News Oil at $40, and Below, Gaining Traction on Wall... (Jan '15) Jan '15 toneyweigert 1
News U.S. Getting Rid of Oil Addiction as Price Plum... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
More from around the web