Suit filed over extra gas taxes

Full story: Stamford Advocate

Two gas station owners from Stamford and Shelton are taking Standard Oil of Connecticut to federal court in a class-action lawsuit seeking the return of federal taxes.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
ct chore

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

does not surprise me, ...they also take advantage of home owners, watch out if you have a contract with them, they say they cleaned your furnace out when in fact they dont touch it, needless to say, havent used them now for 3 years..no way...too shotty, and it ended up costing us more money by thier actions.
tdowen

Exton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2009

I also had a dispute with Standard for Home Heating Oil. They quoted a Locked in price over the phone and took a very long time to make the first delivery. When they did make the first delivery the price was 10 cents/gal higher than that which they quoted me over the phone.

I have not used them since. And, never will again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent US Energy Systems Discussions

Search the US Energy Systems Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Osama bin Laden ally turns informant Apr '14 indy 1
FDA Looks Ahead to Withdrawal of Nonprescriptio... (Oct '09) Sep '13 Aldous 5
Video: GOP Sen. Enzi: Obamacare "is failing" (Jul '13) Jul '13 Your Ex 28
Invasive seaweed spreads along New England coast (Dec '12) Jun '13 Campus Bubble 3
Report says Pfizer may try to market OTC Lipitor (Aug '11) May '13 Camden 11
Plans to export US natural gas stir debate (May '13) May '13 feeling safe these days 1
Power outage time after Sandy not extraordinary (Nov '12) Nov '12 fukuda 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••