When exercise is a struggle, Jane Fon...

When exercise is a struggle, Jane Fonda looks at big picture

There are 1 comment on the USA Today story from Dec 26, 2010, titled When exercise is a struggle, Jane Fonda looks at big picture. In it, USA Today reports that:

LOSS CHALLENGE? Here's what's coming up next week in the newspaper and at usatoday.com. Monday: A USA TODAY reader tells how she gave up her excuses and lost more than 140 pounds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

JSC22

Rochester, MN

#1 Dec 27, 2010
I think its safe to say that Jane has some good genetics going for her as well :) Being active during your day is the key to staying healthy. You don't need to be at the gym for hours at a time, find something you like to do (sports, dancing) and make it a part of your day, every day. Take one habit and make it healthier in 2011. I use this blog for easy tips that are simple to use in my busy life: http://blog.mydiscoverhealth.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

USA Today Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i need an urgent loan (Apr '14) Nov 24 J Wellington Wimpy 33
News Exclusive: Fox anchor Megyn Kelly describes sca... Nov 15 Go Blue Forever 1
hacker here Oct '16 hacker 1
i just get my loan Oct '16 Saunders Kayniesha 1
News Mexico, U.S. will partner with or without Trump... Sep '16 Lollypop6442 2
Effective glutathione injectable brand (Jul '15) Sep '16 kamille 2
Who Supports ISIS? Sep '16 TURKS AREISIS 1
More from around the web