General Health

General Health

There are 1 comment on the InteliHealth story from Nov 11, 2011, titled General Health. In it, InteliHealth reports that:

Every child should be tested for high cholesterol between ages 9 and 11 so steps can be taken to prevent heart disease later on, a panel of doctors urged Friday in new advice that is sure to be controversial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at InteliHealth.

FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Nov 11, 2011
Next they will be on Pharma products for life. Typical Pharma backed story meant to set up sales.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

USA Today Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FORMER YUGOSLAVS==>>ARE NOT MACEDONlANS! (Oct '15) 6 min MACEDONIA ISGREECE 2
News Weird questions about building the border wall ... Oct 24 Larry Craig s WC ... 3
News Defiant Trump Says McCain Has Abandoned Veteran... (Jul '15) Oct 23 Nwo 9
i want to join the great illuminati (Oct '13) Oct '17 Chris Muller 2
News The news media love America. The government, no... Oct '17 USWarRaceMakeWorl... 144
News Harvey Weinstein scandal: Sen. Patrick Leahy an... Oct '17 Theocraencyclical 1
News 'Patriot Prayer' organizer says he's willing to... Aug '17 Christsharian Dee... 1
More from around the web