UPDATE 2-SEC alleges insider trading in Global Industries

Sep 19, 2011 Full story: Reuters

The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filed an insider trading lawsuit in connection with the recent purchase of U.S. underwater oil services company Global Industries Ltd

Read more
Dwight Baker

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Sep 20, 2011
UPDATE 4-SEC alleges insider trading in Global Industries
Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:12pm EDT
MY TAKE
By Dwight Baker
Dbaker22@stx.rr.com

The SEC said the purchases were made through an account in the name of Austria's Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBIV.VI) held at broker-dealer Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.

FOLLOW THE NAME TRAIL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush
In 1924, Bush became vice-president of A. Harriman & Co. His father-in-law, George Herbert Walker also worked with the company, as did E. Roland Harriman and Knight Woolley, Bush's Yale classmates and fellow Bonesmen. In 1931, Bush became a partner of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., which was created through the 1931 merger of A. Harriman & Co with Brown Bros. & Co.(a merchant bank founded in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in 1818) and with Harriman Brothers & Co.(established in New York City in 1927).

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/u...

In the names are clues about who what and how businesses were grown. And while our nation sits drowning in debt UNDERWATER caused by GW BUSH and his collection of fall back warmongering thugs know as NEOCONíS is it any wonder with a in-breed training as he got things turned out to be all wrong for us?

NOW who is at the bottom of the barrel that has dirty sticky money hungry fingers? I hope the SEC makes a case and follows up with charges and convictions that include jail time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Securities and Exchange Commission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corinthian Colleges Receives Delisting Notice F... Feb '15 a loose loose 1
News ZeekRewards founder arraigned in $850 million scam Nov '14 Looser 1
News Incoming Supervalu CEO Duncan to make $1.5 mill... (Jan '13) Oct '14 fayebryant00 3
News Kodak looking for more time for bankruptcy plan (Jan '13) Sep '14 fayebryant00 2
News Dayton-area startup looks to help diners sort t... (Aug '14) Aug '14 EcoWasteHub 1
News Mayor of Kentucky town settles civil charges of... (May '14) Jul '14 Jack 7
News Rewards sought for corporate informants (Jun '14) Jul '14 fayebryant00 3
More from around the web