Nine retailers with the worst customer service

Mar 8, 2013 Full story: WHP-TV Harrisburg 48

Courtesy CBS MarketWatch: Customer satisfaction with retailers is at an all-time high.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#42 Mar 12, 2013
-- brittany -- wrote:
I hate people constantly asking me if I need help. They ask me on every aisle at Home Depot. Hey, pal, I'm not afraid to ask if I need something. If you have nothing else to do, straighten the shelves, don't stop me cold while I'm shopping to discover I wasn't asking you a question because I didn't have a question.
You are the perfect customer! I'm the same way. I don't want to be bothered.

“The Papers said I was Truant”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#43 Mar 12, 2013
Is someone inquiring whether or not you need help really a bother? Just tell them you're fine and move on, or actually use their knowledge to get out of there faster.

I hate it when confused-looking women turn down my offer for help, then come up to me a couple minutes later looking for tampons. Not a one-time occurrence.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#44 Mar 12, 2013
First the service disappears....then the customers. See how that works WAG?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#45 Mar 12, 2013
Dizzy G- I support opening the borders to everyone, except criminals and terrorists.

Does coming to a foreign land and murdering the native people count as legal or illegal immigration?

How about shipping over slave labor from Africa? Were those Africans legal or illegal?

As you can see...legal and illegal is all relative.

In my opinion, when most Republicans and Democrats complain about illegal immigration, they are really complaining about NON-WHITE immigration.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#46 Mar 12, 2013
disgovernment wrote:
Dizzy G- I support opening the borders to everyone, except criminals and terrorists.
Does coming to a foreign land and murdering the native people count as legal or illegal immigration?
How about shipping over slave labor from Africa? Were those Africans legal or illegal?
As you can see...legal and illegal is all relative.
In my opinion, when most Republicans and Democrats complain about illegal immigration, they are really complaining about NON-WHITE immigration.
White guilt on display here folks. Let's not punish the current generation for the actions of their past ancestors.

Would California..etc be better off under Mexican rule? Probably not. Would those blacks want to move back to Africa all expenses paid? Probably not. How's that for reparations? I think 99.9% will refuse that offer.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#47 Mar 13, 2013
To have white guilt, I would both have to identify myself with white people and feel guilty. I definitely don't feel guilty about anything and I don't find my identity thru my skin color.

My comments were strictly in relation to immigration and borders. I didn't go down the road of slavery reparations. I definitely didn't touch upon Mexican/U.S. relations. In fact, I'm not sure where that came from at all.

The one thing I noticed that you chose NOT to mention was asking the native Americans if they'd like to have their land back and for us to leave. I bet 99.9% of them would accept the offer.

So, according to your principles- so long as you are one generation removed from an atrocity, then you are good to go from that point, right?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#48 Mar 13, 2013
disgovernment wrote:
To have white guilt, I would both have to identify myself with white people and feel guilty. I definitely don't feel guilty about anything and I don't find my identity thru my skin color.
My comments were strictly in relation to immigration and borders. I didn't go down the road of slavery reparations. I definitely didn't touch upon Mexican/U.S. relations. In fact, I'm not sure where that came from at all.
The one thing I noticed that you chose NOT to mention was asking the native Americans if they'd like to have their land back and for us to leave. I bet 99.9% of them would accept the offer.
So, according to your principles- so long as you are one generation removed from an atrocity, then you are good to go from that point, right?
Even if you don't identify to being white, your beliefs are that of justifying past wrongs (taking native american land, slavery, etc) with ignoring law and order (open borders). These wrongs were done by who? whites. Call it whatever you want, that was the long version summary.

Did you touch Mexican / American relations? Sure you did when you advocated for open borders. Oh, of course maybe you meant the Canadian border? The Pacific / Atlantic coast? You know all those darn Australians are taking over California you know!

Obviously you were refering to the hoards of illegal immigrants coming through the Mexican border. And surprise, the majority of them being Mexican.

You also mentioned slavery as justification for open borders, because, well, the US back then brought in people from the outside against their will. So again, you're advocating ignoring law and order because of past crimes.

As for the Native American's, would you give the land back "As-Is" with infrastructure built in and government bodies in place? Or do you tear everything apart and give them back their teepees and barren land? How many would agree to the later?
Diane

United States

#49 Mar 25, 2013
Number 1 ; ) article.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Securities and Exchange Commission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ZeekRewards founder arraigned in $850 million scam Nov '14 Looser 1
Incoming Supervalu CEO Duncan to make $1.5 mill... (Jan '13) Oct '14 fayebryant00 3
Kodak looking for more time for bankruptcy plan (Jan '13) Sep '14 fayebryant00 2
Dayton-area startup looks to help diners sort t... Aug '14 EcoWasteHub 1
Mayor of Kentucky town settles civil charges of... (May '14) Jul '14 Jack 7
Rewards sought for corporate informants (Jun '14) Jul '14 fayebryant00 3
'The markets are not rigged' (May '14) Jun '14 fayebryant00 2
More from around the web