AMR can abandon pilots' union contrac...

AMR can abandon pilots' union contract: judge

There are 7 comments on the Reuters story from Sep 4, 2012, titled AMR can abandon pilots' union contract: judge. In it, Reuters reports that:

A judge on Tuesday ruled that AMR Corp, the bankrupt parent of American Airlines, can abrogate its collective bargaining agreement with its unionized pilots, signaling the likely imposition by AMR of unilateral work terms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Master

Singapore, Singapore

#1 Sep 4, 2012
The APA keeps getting beaten-up like a red-headed step child. You have to wonder why the Pilots at AA are still with the APA. When is the last time the APA did not get beaten and beaten bad by AA Mgt?
Manuel

New Port Richey, FL

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Mi and my Brother Jose We Fly you Planes Cheep. We Go To airplain fly Skool...
Eastern Air Scab Pilot

Everett, WA

#3 Sep 5, 2012
Manuel wrote:
Mi and my Brother Jose We Fly you Planes Cheep. We Go To airplain fly Skool...
Manual; it would be an honor to to fly with you! Together we can make American a great airline once again!

Since: May 12

Alexandria, VA

#4 Sep 6, 2012
The only problem the A/A pilots have is a lack of active testicles.
Ivanna

West New York, NJ

#5 Sep 6, 2012
JamesOnThePotomac wrote:
The only problem the A/A pilots have is a lack of active testicles.
Oh no James you got it all wrong. Most of AA pilots are HOT. Best looking in the industry and savvie too. Tall, grey blue steely eyes and living in Kansas/Dallas. I would like to boinl some Just have to look under the drawers

Since: Apr 08

Tulsa, OK

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Eastern Air Scab Pilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Manual; it would be an honor to to fly with you! Together we can make American a great airline once again!
MANUEL, apparently Eastern Air Scab Pilot was terminated because he couldn't correctly spell in his Log Book entries.
Manuel

New Port Richey, FL

#7 Sep 6, 2012
Sorry Not Read Long BOOK...But Speek Good Inglish

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Airways Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Horton will step down as American Airlines ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Toad 4
News American Eagle moves its headquarters to Irving (Apr '14) Apr '14 MQ Envoy Plus 2
News Can United Airlines fix itself? (Jan '13) Feb '14 CaptJoe 10
News Oz Management Reveals New Stake in American Air... (Dec '13) Jan '14 glasspilot 3
News With US Airways-American merger, airline landsc... (Dec '13) Dec '13 oneworld skyteam ... 1
News Plenty of things left on US Airways-American Ai... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Prost 1
News Pam Bondi talks US Airways merger with American... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Raj 5