Baton Rouge woman outraged by actions...

Baton Rouge woman outraged by actions of probation officer

There are 1 comment on the BayouBuzz.com story from Feb 14, 2012, titled Baton Rouge woman outraged by actions of probation officer. In it, BayouBuzz.com reports that:

Darling friends,Last week was my chance to take in the revelry and wonders and excitement of the Carnival Season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BayouBuzz.com.

Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#1 Feb 15, 2012
With a name like jazzsphere this mother condemned her child to a lifetime of unemployment and poverty. Like it or not most employers discard resumes with 'black' sounding names. What was she thinking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Union Pacific's (UNP) CEO Lance Fritz on Q3 201... (Oct '15) Oct '16 Chad Wilbourn 3
News UTU agreement on UP eases strain of recession (Dec '08) Oct '15 Terry Lauhflin 4
News U.P. chief: Employee pride matters (Sep '10) Oct '15 Terry Lauhflin 4
News Up Ceo got nearly $12M compensation in 2008 (Apr '09) Oct '15 Terry Lauhflin 6
Union Pacific Is Worried About West Coast Labor... (Jan '15) Feb '15 L V SMOOT 2
News RDInvesting Provides Investors with Free In-Dep... (Mar '14) Mar '14 carolann 1
News Chinese, U.S. rail firms eye Mexico as reforms ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Peter 1
More from around the web