Tracking Status Slow as Hell
Alex

Manchester, UK

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Well, basically my girlfriend sent me a package from Florida, to where I live in the UK, which is handled by USPS. She always gets a tracking number, and we're always checking every day to see where the package is. Usually, USPS keep the status up-to-date, but this time they're really pissing us off.

My girlfriend posted the package on the 4th January, and to this day, 10 days later it STILL hasn't been updated, not even once. The last entry was 'Dispatched to Sort Facility' and has not changed since.

Now, this is annoying the both of us, but more so my GF, as there was a semi-expensive item in there which she's convinced USPS may be tempted to take.

So we're both a little concerned that it hasn't updated in 10 days. Packages from Florida take around 1 week to arrive, any longer and we get worried.

Any thoughts by anyone? Anyone else had this problem with USPS on more than one occasion?

Many thanks for your help.
Postman Jack

Norfolk, VA

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Alex wrote:
Well, basically my girlfriend sent me a package from Florida, to where I live in the UK, which is handled by USPS. She always gets a tracking number, and we're always checking every day to see where the package is. Usually, USPS keep the status up-to-date, but this time they're really pissing us off.
My girlfriend posted the package on the 4th January, and to this day, 10 days later it STILL hasn't been updated, not even once. The last entry was 'Dispatched to Sort Facility' and has not changed since.
Now, this is annoying the both of us, but more so my GF, as there was a semi-expensive item in there which she's convinced USPS may be tempted to take.
So we're both a little concerned that it hasn't updated in 10 days. Packages from Florida take around 1 week to arrive, any longer and we get worried.
Any thoughts by anyone? Anyone else had this problem with USPS on more than one occasion?
Many thanks for your help.
How is this for ticking you off "Alex"? When George W. Bush was President of the USA, he signed into law draining the USPS of all that revenue for for so many of those republican cronies on Capitol Hill!!
james

Rochester, UK

#3 Jan 19, 2013
i have the same problem been waiting for a month for an item to arrive from the states USPS tracker said it was on route to a sort facility since the 9th jan
all it says is on route to sort facility 67267
at least yours was sent by family
mines an ebay item and the seller is getting touch'y because i have finally put in a ebay case after one month
Justin

Franklin, NC

#4 Feb 11, 2013
My tracking numbers NEVER update, and the originate and end in the states!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States Postal Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
usps careers (Aug '16) May 8 FEMeadows 3
Terrible delivery service Apr '17 Ronald 3
missing ems package Mar '17 Junie 1
Repeal the private express statutes. Feb '17 Ronald 1
My package is seeing the world! Feb '17 NoPackage4Me 1
First-Class Package International ServiceŽ weig... Feb '17 Xireyh 1
MVS bidding Feb '17 Kidcisco56 1
More from around the web