Minnesota's Quam taking health role f...

Minnesota's Quam taking health role for US State Department

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 26, 2011, titled Minnesota's Quam taking health role for US State Department. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Minnesota health executive Lois Quam has signed to lead the multibillion dollar Global Health Initiative at the U.S. State Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 26, 2011
Why in the heck are we wasting money on "global" health initiatives? Seems to me one of the first places we should be looking to cut our spending is on all of the money we're sending overseas - including all the infrastructure we're building in Afghanistan.

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jan 26, 2011
she is an accomplished moneymaker . yes she made MILLIONS working for a health insurance company. yes those evil insurance company . if she were a republican this paper would have dragged out all the money she stole from the public. They would have a congressional hearing and put her name on a most wanted list. She is an evil capiitalist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New MMR study promoting vaccines was funded by ... (May '15) May '15 GARDASIL MAIMS KILLS 7
UnitedHealth Group CEO's Compensation Was $66.1... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Doctor Shopper 1
News Firm chosen to fix HealthCare.gov faced queries... (Oct '13) Oct '13 LesterWhiteMy 3
News UnitedHealth Spurns Obama Exchanges as Risks Di... (May '13) May '13 sheepleloveroyalty 1
News UnitedHealth, Aetna and Cigna opt out of Califo... (May '13) May '13 MrBernstein 1
News Insurer UnitedHealth's 3Q profit jumps 23 percent (Oct '12) Oct '12 HumanSpirit 1
News WellPoint Looks for New CEO After Braly Resigns... (Sep '12) Sep '12 icky ficky 1
More from around the web