'Who could do this to such a smart, beautiful girl?' Death of ...

Jan 31, 2012 Full story: Belleville News Democrat

Shannon Robertson fixed her hair, outfitted her with a full wardrobe, potty-trained her and snuck out with her for Happy Meals.

Full Story

“Funny lady”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 31, 2012
This was truly disgusting. When are these stupid broads going to stop allowing their "boyfriend" to abuse their kids? There is no possible way this poor baby didn't have some bruises prior to this horrible end to her life. The mother had to have notice the abusive nature of her boyfriend towards this poor little girl. The mother is just as guilty as the boyfriend in my mind.

Stupid, liberal judge and social workers allowed the mother to take the kid back and I'm as sure as the day is long that there was not one minute of follow up or oversight.

Rest in Peace little angel. You are safe now

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#2 Jan 31, 2012
This saddens me and I only hope he NEVER gets out of prison(prison not jail as it is different).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Pacific Railroad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to pull containers ramp to ramp for up Oct 15 tonycoleman56 1
how's the job Sep '14 GooseDown 1
Suicide May '14 Hondo 1
All Aboard Union Pacific (Mar '14) Mar '14 Peter 1
Fairfield looks at train station agreements (Oct '13) Oct '13 Birds Landing Bob 1
On This Day: Transcontinental Railroad Completed (May '13) May '13 Annon 1
RR Retirement (Jan '13) Jan '13 RD Bostic 1

Union Pacific Railroad People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE