Six people sickened by carbon monoxid...

Six people sickened by carbon monoxide fumes

There are 1 comment on the The Morning Call story from Feb 6, 2008, titled Six people sickened by carbon monoxide fumes. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Four adults and two children suffered carbon monoxide poisoning in two Allentown row homes at N. 12th and Green streets Tuesday morning and UGI Corp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

John Lopez

Allentown, PA

#1 Feb 6, 2008
Four adults and two children got sick from carbon monxide in Allentown on Tuesday on N. 12 and Green St. The Allentown Fire Department said it could have caused from a faulty furnance. They were taken directly to the hospital

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UGI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New partners recharge Crayola solar project in ... (Aug '09) Sep '09 Eric 4
News Natural gas leak forces brief evacuation (May '08) May '08 Sneekie Pete 4
News Allentown homes evacuated -- Disasters, Lehigh ... (Apr '08) Apr '08 hey why not 3
More from around the web