GM to shut down Saturn after Penske w...

GM to shut down Saturn after Penske walks away

There are 2 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Sep 30, 2009, titled GM to shut down Saturn after Penske walks away. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

General Motors Co. said Wednesday it would shut down its Saturn brand after an agreement with Penske Automotive Group Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

El Commandante

San Diego, CA

#1 Sep 30, 2009
Mass SUicide in Spring Hill,Tenn. Film at 11
TheCouch

Seaside, CA

#2 Sep 30, 2009
Wow, the carnage in the manufacturing industry continues. Within a few years the largest employers left in the U.S will be fast food franchises. I better brush up on the Taco Bell greeting before I apply:

Taco Bell Drive Thru Cashier(aka TBDTC)

TBDTC: Welcome to Taco Bell. How are you doing?

Customer: Good Thank you (Now don't ask me any more dumb questions. I am hungry and don't have time for small talk!!).

TBDTC: Its okay that you didn't ask me how I am doing because I am doing okay. Now may I take your order?!?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Auto Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Penske Automotive Expands Commercial Truck Deal... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Gerald Vonberger 1
News Own a dead GM brand? Don't fret | The Columbus ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Big Johnson 2
News GM to shut down Saturn as sale talks fail | The... (Sep '09) Jan '10 powell sinclair 72
News The Sun Sets on Saturn: GM Says 'So Long' (Oct '09) Oct '09 Chief Pontiac 18
News GM To Shut Down Saturn | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohi... (Sep '09) Oct '09 Mike 14
News GM To Shut Down Saturn After Penske Walks Away (Sep '09) Oct '09 D-MAN 3
News GM to Shut Down Saturn Division (Oct '09) Oct '09 susan morgan 1
More from around the web