How Johnson & Johnson Uses Twitter fo...

How Johnson & Johnson Uses Twitter for Patient Support: A-plus for Effort, D-minus for Sharing

There are 2 comments on the Pharma Marketing Blog story from Aug 15, 2012, titled How Johnson & Johnson Uses Twitter for Patient Support: A-plus for Effort, D-minus for Sharing. In it, Pharma Marketing Blog reports that:

Every day, I get a synopsis of tweets and newsfeeds from selected pharma companies that I am following .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pharma Marketing Blog.

Catherine S
#1 Aug 16, 2012
This is a good move considering many people nowadays also rely on twitter. http://www.vaginalmeshlawsuit.com/
Luz

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Mar 9, 2013
Using tweeter to respond to patients' concerns is very admirable on the part of J&J. Hopefully this is not just part of their campaign to minimize the damage brought by the massive failures of their products especially the Prolift and DePuy's ASR hip systems. These two products have caused injuries to thousands of people worldwide. To learn more about this, you can seach vaginal mesh lawsuits and DePuy ASR Hip Lawsuit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twitter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump says he's 'like, really smart,' 'a very s... 3 min Lawrence Wolf 672
News Twitter will alert users exposed to Russian pro... Sat Anita Bryant s Jihad 5
News Trump's candidacy and presidency have been lace... Jan 17 Red Crosse 71
News Lakers commentator creates stir on social media... Jan 17 Navy Pier 2
News Chelsea Manning confirms US Senate run Jan 15 guest 3
News Trump says it 'seems unlikely' he'll give Muell... Jan 14 Doe 47
News Trust and truth under Trump: Americans are in a... Jan 14 Kelly@MeToo 2
More from around the web