Book News: Twitter Stockpile, Controversial Curriculum

Jan 22, 2013 Full story: New Yorker

How a group of Michael Jackson fans used Twitter and Facebook to take down a new biography they say attempts to "dehumanize, dismantle and destroy" the King of Pop.

Full Story

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Very interesting article. The comments left by readers were actually interesting, for a change, as opposed to just laughable. There are the typical f'loon remarks. But there are just as many comments questioning Amazon's review policies and discussing the lunacy of Michael's rabid fans. How nice to know people are publicly expressing they've had enough of f'loons.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
Very interesting article. The comments left by readers were actually interesting, for a change, as opposed to just laughable. There are the typical f'loon remarks. But there are just as many comments questioning Amazon's review policies and discussing the lunacy of Michael's rabid fans. How nice to know people are publicly expressing they've had enough of f'loons.
LOL, Michael died a virgin! I've always known MJ's penis never went near a vagina.

I see "Michael Jackson’s Rapid Response Team to Media Attacks" has some work to do. It appears there has had a rapid resurgence of positive reviews about the book on Amazon.

Wow, look at the f'loons bombarding the comments section of the New York Times. Too funny.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/21/business/a-...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Serial_Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Michael died a virgin! I've always known MJ's penis never went near a vagina.
I see "Michael Jackson’s Rapid Response Team to Media Attacks" has some work to do. It appears there has had a rapid resurgence of positive reviews about the book on Amazon.
Wow, look at the f'loons bombarding the comments section of the New York Times. Too funny.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/21/business/a-...
I wonder if these are the same f'loons who send hate mail and death threats to Michael's victims.
Dracula

Fall River, MA

#4 Jan 24, 2013
This article gone 'teets' up.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Dracula

Fall River, MA

#5 Jan 24, 2013
*tweets up

<Tweet tweet time for coffee>

Happy Thursday@nuttyfurum!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twitter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Westchester Citizens Against Racism Says New Yo... 16 hr Spotted Girl 5
Have the Japanese Become 'Numb' to Earthquakes? 21 hr Hal 1
Twitter-Train - Get More Twitter Followers - Po... (Oct '13) Tue Chronic 62
Racist taunts earn suspensions at Albany High Dec 14 yearbook 2
Op-ed: Let's Cure Cancer, Not Homosexuality Dec 13 NorCal Native 47
A great new tool for finding followers Dec 13 John KickAss 1
You Could Do A HELLUVA Lot Worse Than... Dec 9 Neville aka Derek 1
More from around the web