Book News: Twitter Stockpile, Controversial Curriculum

Jan 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New Yorker

How a group of Michael Jackson fans used Twitter and Facebook to take down a new biography they say attempts to "dehumanize, dismantle and destroy" the King of Pop.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Very interesting article. The comments left by readers were actually interesting, for a change, as opposed to just laughable. There are the typical f'loon remarks. But there are just as many comments questioning Amazon's review policies and discussing the lunacy of Michael's rabid fans. How nice to know people are publicly expressing they've had enough of f'loons.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
Very interesting article. The comments left by readers were actually interesting, for a change, as opposed to just laughable. There are the typical f'loon remarks. But there are just as many comments questioning Amazon's review policies and discussing the lunacy of Michael's rabid fans. How nice to know people are publicly expressing they've had enough of f'loons.
LOL, Michael died a virgin! I've always known MJ's penis never went near a vagina.

I see "Michael Jackson’s Rapid Response Team to Media Attacks" has some work to do. It appears there has had a rapid resurgence of positive reviews about the book on Amazon.

Wow, look at the f'loons bombarding the comments section of the New York Times. Too funny.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/21/business/a-...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Serial_Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Michael died a virgin! I've always known MJ's penis never went near a vagina.
I see "Michael Jackson’s Rapid Response Team to Media Attacks" has some work to do. It appears there has had a rapid resurgence of positive reviews about the book on Amazon.
Wow, look at the f'loons bombarding the comments section of the New York Times. Too funny.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/21/business/a-...
I wonder if these are the same f'loons who send hate mail and death threats to Michael's victims.
Dracula

Fall River, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

This article gone 'teets' up.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Dracula

Fall River, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

*tweets up

<Tweet tweet time for coffee>

Happy Thursday@nuttyfurum!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••