Roseanne Barr tweets her run for Gree...

Roseanne Barr tweets her run for Green Party presidential nominee

There are 7 comments on the blog.al.com story from Feb 3, 2012, titled Roseanne Barr tweets her run for Green Party presidential nominee. In it, blog.al.com reports that:

Comedian Rosanne Barr says she's seeking a presidential nomination, and she doesn't seem to be joking.

She has tweeted challenges to Bill Maher, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert to have herself and Stein on their programs, according to Green Party Watch.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blog.al.com.

“Texas Rocks!!”

Since: Mar 07

Texas

#1 Feb 3, 2012
I'm so excited this is gonna send a strong message
alan

Lottie, LA

#2 Mar 7, 2012
rosie has a point!if we could use the fat of her fat ass as fuel we could go for years on saving energy?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 11, 2012
I almost forgot about this.
joey

Batchelor, LA

#4 Jul 4, 2012
roseanne thinks green is what is growing between her legs!she hopes bill mayer will eat some of this off her before she has a jungle there?

“Texas Rocks!!”

Texas

#5 Oct 10, 2012
joey wrote:
roseanne thinks green is what is growing between her legs!she hopes bill mayer will eat some of this off her before she has a jungle there?
leave the comedy to the pros.. leave the sarcasm as well... not funny. vote romney i think you deserve it.
Swarza

Seattle, WA

#6 Oct 23, 2012
outnleftfield wrote:
<quoted text>leave the comedy to the pros.. leave the sarcasm as well... not funny. vote romney i think you deserve it.
Said the Kool-Aid chugging Obamabecile.

“Texas Rocks!!”

Texas

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Swarza wrote:
<quoted text>Said the Kool-Aid chugging Obamabecile.
dang did romney spill your drink.. kool-aid doesn't stain don't worry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twitter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News County news: Trump mistakenly tweets 'Ivanka' f... Tue Mullahing It Over 1
News Outgoing CIA chief rips into Trump on Russia th... Tue WEDONTKNOW 8
Gay twitter names (Feb '15) Tue jimmiedixonn 6
News Donald Trump defends use of "sch****ed" against... (Dec '15) Jan 14 MrsMrs90 89
News Top Dem senator to Trump: Weigh in on Planned P... Jan 12 Frogface Kate 72
News Manitoba teen who planned to fight for ISIS ove... Jan 10 CANADIAN OLIGARCHY 2
News Wendy's employees reportedly refused to serve F... Jan 9 Micha Johnson hero 2
More from around the web