Shah Rukh Khan's 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' r...

Shah Rukh Khan's 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' reaches the coveted 100-crore club in India

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Nov 25, 2012, titled Shah Rukh Khan's 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' reaches the coveted 100-crore club in India. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

While Bollywood film makers keep claiming that numbers don't matter, it can't be denied that box-office earning is one of the main benchmarks to measure a film's success.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Nov 25, 2012
It took over 12 days before film cld reach 100 crores yet the srk camp and fans boasted that it wld beat ett opening and reach 200 crores in a wk. The length of time it took is an indication of srk fan base dwindling against others like Salman akshay aamir etc Salman was critized repeatedly about his films how come every is now low key by median re srk r u ashamed that he cant cut it india and let me correct smthing as well he not as popular os as u wld have people believe a lot of people r disgusted with his comments re patch up w salman it once again shows us how arrogant he is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twitter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LA police: LAX shooter reports unfounded; termi... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News Artie Lange on Letterman: drugs, dating & Kim K... (Oct '11) Aug 23 Luis Scott 2
News The Latest: Trump resumes Twitter wars Aug 22 tomin cali 1
News Carl Icahn and Mark Cuban fight on Twitter over... Aug 21 Theocraencyclical 1
News Blake Shelton apologizes for tweets, denies bei... Aug 19 Imprtnrd 10
Twitter - Help with Feature Aug 17 Anonymous 1
News Ellen's Usain Bolt tweet deemed racist Aug 16 Seriously 1
More from around the web