Tupperware's business is up in down t...

Tupperware's business is up in down times -- Company Information

There are 4 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 1, 2008, titled Tupperware's business is up in down times -- Company Information. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

E.V. "Rick" Goings, 62, chairman and chief executive officer of Orlando-based Tupperware Brands Corp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Jerry Nemiroff

AOL

#1 Apr 1, 2008
One of the best investments I ever made!
Isabel Aguirre

Lima, Peru

#2 Apr 1, 2008
I was wondering whether you have any legal implications for not taking on men as part of your sales force.
Thank you in advance for your comments.
Joe Hagen-Tupperware Mgr

Washington, DC

#3 Sep 4, 2008
Isabel Aguirre wrote:
I was wondering whether you have any legal implications for not taking on men as part of your sales force.
Thank you in advance for your comments.
Men are part of their sales force. 2 men were in the number one position in each of their categories. I was number 12 in the US for manager sales. Anyone can join and be part of the recognition, friends, fun, good money, free trips and cars. Just check it out for yourself: www.tw-sale.com
Dion Haynes

United States

#5 Sep 12, 2008
Hi -- I'm a reporter at The Washington Post. I'm interested in talking with people in your group about how their home businesses are faring in the faltering economy. I can be reached at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupperware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vintage Japanese Tupperwave (Apr '15) Apr '15 Razmom4 1
looking for a spiral vegetable peeler (Nov '14) Nov '14 joyce 1
Questionnaire for an innovation! (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dimitri 2
Tupperware Lackof service (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jesse 2
lids lids & more lids (Aug '13) Aug '13 Beth 1
(2) 2011 Tupperware Jubilee East Registrations ... (Jul '11) Apr '13 Donna J 2
Large Tupperware comb?? (May '12) Mar '13 Bev 2
More from around the web