'Binders Full of Women' Illustrates Memes' Power

Oct 17, 2012 Full story: Roll Call 162

GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney's 'binders full of women' comment at Tuesday night's debate sparked a firestorm of related memes and trends on the Internet.

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1 Oct 17, 2012
Boy, there are some hate filled liberals!
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Oct 17, 2012
"If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from. You make a big election about small things."
--Barack Obama, 2008
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#4 Oct 18, 2012
I had a binder full of women once. Bled all over the place. Filthy mammals.

Where's Vera Baker?
NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#6 Oct 18, 2012
Mothra wrote:
"If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from. You make a big electionabout small things." --Barack Obama, 2008
Low-down Chicago politics and dirty pool that is all they have!
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#7 Oct 18, 2012
As with every non-issue the Left manufactures, this one's starting to slap their pimply faces. Former female cabinet members and spokeswomen for the women's groups supplying the "binders" are now coming forward to establish just how superb Romney's intent and actions were. Democrats are so unbelievably shallow.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#8 Oct 18, 2012
Curtis Lowe wrote:
Vera, Mary, June, Sue and Ann wish that ROMney had answered the important question at the debate with a very simple answer which would have been more intelligent, more respectful to women and more presidential than platitudes from this uninformed repube candidate.

Btw, talking about Anns, did you see ROmney-wifey's face after the debate - looked like even she would like straight answers over platitudes from ROmney-hubby.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#9 Oct 18, 2012
3OHA wrote:
As with every non-issue
The question at the debate was an important one and should have been answered with a simple answer. You guys might think it is about binders but this is an another example that ROmeny is not too bright and does not have a grasp of some of these issues.

You guys should get get your repube candidate to talk less in tongues about Big Bird and Binders and more about talking in facts and answers.

Give ROmney a new set of index cards.
Your Ex

United States

#10 Oct 18, 2012
Mothra wrote:
"If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from. You make a big election about small things."
--Barack Obama, 2008
“Romney, supposedly the Republican most electable next November, is a recidivist reviser of his principles who is not only becoming less electable; he might damage GOP chances of capturing the Senate… Republicans may have found their Michael Dukakis…”
~George Will, blasting Romney’s flip flopping, Washington Post, October 2011

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#11 Oct 18, 2012
Sept 12 2012 obama Rose Garden debate spin/lie

1)“The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. We're working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats. I've also directed my administration to increase our security at diplomatic posts around the world. And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people.

2) Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts.

3) As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

4) No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.”

IMO…The second sentence in the second paragraph is the binding reason behind the murders of 4 Americans otherwise there would be no reason whatsoever for the second paragraph. Obviously a video that denigrated the religious beliefs of a crowd stood as the reason for the murders. A video which obama blamed and talked about for two weeks all while denying Libya 9/11 was a terrorist attack.

Note the last two words of the second paragraph are “brutal acts” and Not Acts of Terror, Terrorists or Terrorism. Obviously b. h. obama lied to the American people in the debate all while the American people were led to believe everything was the fault of a video. Even the video maker was arrested.

In the final paragraph b. h. obama clearly uses the No Acts of Terror line as a generality otherwise he would have been specific and said,“No Act of Terror.” He could not be specific because the No Acts of Terror line is without question superseded by the second paragraph's binding explanation.

b. h. obama is not a president he is a pathetic weasel who never said Libya 9/11 was a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden or anywhere else. Instead for two weeks b. h. obama chose to blame the murders of 4 Americans on a video.

Mitt Romney was correct.

http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/2012/10/17/cnn-...

Location hidden

#12 Oct 18, 2012
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
“Romney, supposedly the Republican most electable next November, is a recidivist reviser of his principles who is not only becoming less electable; he might damage GOP chances of capturing the Senate… Republicans may have found their Michael Dukakis…”
~George Will, blasting Romney’s flip flopping, Washington Post, October 2011
Attention you'refullofsht!!! News for you and each and every one of your brain dead pathetic mealy mouth marxist ilk...Mitt Romney has proved to a lot of doubters including myself that he's da man. You on the other hand prove yourself to be nothing but a snot nosed twit stuck on something that dropped out of bill ayers' behind.
Without a doubt b. h. obama showed America in the second debate what a sleazy deranged lowlife lying a-hole he is. So how about you being up front and tell this forum whether or not b. h. obama informed you that Libya 9/11 was the result of a terror attack or the results of anger over a video.
What did the POTUS put in your mind? A) Terror Attack? B) Video? And don't forget to produce 1 News report that said b. h. obama called Libya a Terror Attack on Oct 12 2012. Man up or GFY.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Oct 18, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
President Barack Obama falsely criticized Mitt Romney's record of hiring and promoting women. However, his White House pays women less than men. Worse, The White House has been described as a "hostile workplace," by his own female debate coach -- Anita Dunn, who used to be the White House Communications Director....

In Ron Suskind's Confidence Men, Dunn is quoted as saying,“looking back, this place would be in court for a hostile workplace.… Because it actually fit all of the classic legal requirements for a genuinely hostile workplace to women.’’

According to Time Magazine the Obama White House is "Boys' Club" that "marginalizes and ignores" women. Former economic adviser Christina Romer said she was treated as a "piece of meat."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Oct 18, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts:

1. Sanctimonious bullshyt
2. Elitist bullshyt
3. Racist bullshyt
4. Hatin' Palin bullshyt
5. Sound bite bullshyt

Last election time you lived on #4... this time #5.

Regardless, it's just bullshyt.

Location hidden

#15 Oct 18, 2012
There are "binders full of women" who b. h. obama lied to on The View, d. letterman and to America about Libya 9/11. No mention of a Terror Attack...It was all about the video all of the time.
Well the next debate is on Foreign Policy and b. h. obama can clear the air...The liar-in-chief certainly has his work cut out for him.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#16 Oct 18, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
There are "binders full of women" who b. h. obama lied to on The View, d. letterman and to America about Libya 9/11. No mention of a Terror Attack...It was all about the video all of the time.
Well the next debate is on Foreign Policy and b. h. obama can clear the air...The liar-in-chief certainly has his work cut out for him.
By then Obama's 9-12 speech will be read, parsed and analyzed.

Look for Obama attempt a Clintonian, "definition of "is" is", spin game as he attempts to say what he didn't and defend what he did.

Likely he'll pull a Biden, ".. but everyone knows what I meant."

"Words, just words."
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#17 Oct 18, 2012
It is probably just true, they probably kept binders of prospective applicants for jobs. The binders had men and women in them and then when he said he wanted to see some women applicants they brought him binders of women. I don't see the big deal all the guy was trying to say was that first they did not bring him women for jobs and then after he asked they brought him binders full. That is kind of like instead of bringing a few ears of corn bring a bushell.

I wish I had binders of women, I had to go through them one at a time until I found one that was a keeper, the process would have been much faster if I had the binders. As long as she was on one of the pages anyway.

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Oct 18, 2012
Just shows the ADHD of the left. Getting a binder of qualified women to compete with the all male resumes Romney had is somehow bad? Only in OBAMALAND trying to be inclusive is considered something to laugh about or ridicule. The only other explanation there can be for this silly little boy snickering behind his hand response is that the left relates more to the Elliot Spitzer's of the world than a decent human being like Romney.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#19 Oct 18, 2012
Now, if Mitt only had binders full of brains...
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#20 Oct 18, 2012
Romney is anti women for sure. Romney at Bain had NO women in high positions at Bain. Romney is anti women and does not believe that women should have equal pay for doing the same job as men.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#21 Oct 18, 2012
Romney for a fact is not a job creator.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#22 Oct 18, 2012
Romney behind closed doors said what he really believes about the 47%ers. He told the truth what he feels behind closed doors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tumblr Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
follow my tumblr 6 hr pussymweed 1
Fifa 15 CD Key Generator - Origin Keys Working ... 14 hr edvard1 2
My Tumblr video posts disappear after 10 minutes. Sep 18 bobcat19 1
Tumblr sub pages indexation Sep 10 trashy 1
Change default share images Sep 7 jalexander3 1
want tumblr followers? (Aug '12) Sep 2 girlsandrap 194
What does 'top post' mean? Sep 2 Anon 1
•••

Tumblr People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE