Missing Edit blog button

Missing Edit blog button

Posted in the Tumblr Forum

Don

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#1 Sep 8, 2012
Today I signed in to my Tumblr bog and I can't seem to figure out how to edit my blog anymore. The edit button seems to be missing from the menu. I still have buttons for Posts, Followers, Members, etc., but the edit blog button is missing. I can open my blog by clicking on a tiny link under my blog name, but there used to be a larger button that read edit (or customize.) When I open the blog using this link, I can see my blog, but I there isn't a Customize button in the top right corner. Actually, my very first blog still has this button, but none of the other sub blogs. I can still see my Tubmlr blogs, so I don't think Tumblr had an issue with my NSFW content, but I just can't get to the edit html button to make any changes to the theme.

Anyone else missing this button? Or know what the new method of modifying our theme's?
Thanks!
Don

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tumblr Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tumblr Mobile Application Unable to Access my P... Nov 21 BravePhoenix27 2
Tumblr App has no archive button Nov 14 John99 1
Blog Display in Reverse Order Sep '17 MAKJ 1
If you're a democrat and not vegan, you're a hy... Aug '17 Ltactics1 1
View all replies to post on blog Jul '17 catastrophelinggood 1
Finger print and passcode gone (Jun '17) Jun '17 Smiddyo 1
K.k dom needed (Feb '17) May '17 Jp gordon 2
More from around the web