Help for embedded Tumblr please

Help for embedded Tumblr please

Posted in the Tumblr Forum

Birmingham, UK

#1 Aug 21, 2013
I'm a newbie to Tumblr and not great at the coding thing, but I've got my website done with Dreamweaver and finally got my Tumblr blog to embed and appear on one of my web pages.

I have a few problems though that I'd be really grateful if someone could please help me with.

1. I'm using the Inkorn template but none of the links for 'ask me','RSS feed','archive' etc appear on my webpage. How can I get them to show up please?

2. There isn't much formatting to the post that shows up on my website - in fact there isn't any of the 2-column formatting that shows on the template.

3. The text is the wrong colour too, despite my customizing the template.

Are these problems solvable or do I just have to live with them? I was really hoping that the embedded blog would LOOK like a blog, not just a few paragraphs of text that I might just as well have typed in with Dreamweaver.

The URL to the page is -

Many thanks in advance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tumblr Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
imagine suggestions? Mar 17 kpp-crckhead 1
The Hottest Adult Network on Tumblr!!!!!!!!! (Aug '12) Jan '18 Rosestititrust 12
Random RSS Feed Images Dec '17 durangod 1
Tumblr Mobile Application Unable to Access my P... Nov '17 BravePhoenix27 2
Tumblr App has no archive button Nov '17 John99 1
Blog Display in Reverse Order (Sep '17) Sep '17 MAKJ 1
If you're a democrat and not vegan, you're a hy... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Ltactics1 1