Texas man sentenced in Iowa for transporting illegal immigrants, which ended in deadly crash

Dec 14, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KHWB-TV Houston

A Texas man convicted of transporting illegal immigrants to Iowa, which resulted in the death one of them in a van crash, has been sentenced to over three years in prison.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Deportation time

Benson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

So, are the authorities going to deport all of these illegals from US soil? Nothing is mentioned in the article on of fate of those left alive after this crash. Just goes to show you, they don't read signs.

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

Just another sterling example of illegal aliens just wanting to 'support their families.'

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tuesday Morning Discussions

Search the Tuesday Morning Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sal Mena Jr. may plead guilty (Feb '09) Dec '13 Corrupt Judge 8
Panic, tears on 911 tape in wounded man's last ... (Feb '08) Nov '13 Russell Dow Sister 26
Hershey to close main plant (Jun '10) Jun '13 What Up wit dat 67
Welcome Chad Evans to WLFI (Aug '10) Apr '13 Herman 5
Former employee sues Daystar over affair (Dec '10) Sep '12 buck 2
Tuesday Morning ex-CEO says fired after breast ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 cris in oregon 1
Police Investigating Early Tuesday Morning Fata... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Sara Bella 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••