GOP lawmaker: Palin cost party control of Senate

Full story: TwinCities.com

A leading House Republican says Sarah Palin cost the GOP control of the Senate. Questioned about those comments on Tuesday, a spokesman for Rep.
Comments
21 - 32 of 32 Comments Last updated Nov 11, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Observer

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Nov 10, 2010
Oh come on! Stop blaming people for costing you control of one thing or another.

The bottom line is that your candidates who didn't have the political doctrine to get elected cost control.

Get over yourselves already!
vetinwbl

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Nov 10, 2010
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>With that kind of help on a regular basis, you may have to get a real job, and not depend on the gummint for a living.
Willard now your givimg political talk and SARAHS right at your level Shes a quitter and and a liar she will be right at home with you in the sewer
vetinwbl

Saint Paul, MN

#26 Nov 10, 2010
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>When I first read this, I nearly howled with laughter. The picture of a supercilious leftwinger, smarting after a thorough azwhipping, critically denigrating the one who did the job. Throwing in some inside dope for effect and covering up the acute pain with a bit of faint praise. Hilarious!LMAO
Ben do you have anymore sewer rat movies planned,Sarah could play the female lead
vetinwbl

Saint Paul, MN

#27 Nov 10, 2010
DunceWorld wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good gracious great balls of fire! Why that 'ol boy dun gone an put a big 'ol tar-git on his backside cuz we tee-partyun suns a guns are gonna have reglar meetins and recruit another dic-weed every 12 seconds and maybe even have another million-moron march in Warshington when the time be right. Yahoo! You go Sarah; why, yous just cuter than a bug's ear darlin.
When is the release date for your SEWER MOVIE ,get both Michell and Sarah to go with you since thier right at home with you beneath the real world
vetinwbl

Saint Paul, MN

#28 Nov 10, 2010
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>But the lovely Sarah is out there doing things, getting people elected, making a fortune and gathering about her an adoring audience, whereas her spinsterish detractors sit in a small Iowa town dreaming of 'what might have beens'. "Women of a certain age". OMG, almost too comical to hear.
Willard sounds like you got a crush on the liar and quitter,dosen't surprise me since your a coward and a sewer rat two peas in a pod A quitter and a sewer rat sounds like the tittle for your next movie
Berry G

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Nov 10, 2010
vetinwbl wrote:
<quoted text>Willard sounds like you got a crush on the liar and quitter,dosen't surprise me since your a coward and a sewer rat two peas in a pod A quitter and a sewer rat sounds like the tittle for your next movie
Nothing like trying to win your argument with FACTS !!!
vetinwbl

Saint Paul, MN

#30 Nov 10, 2010
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>With that kind of help on a regular basis, you may have to get a real job, and not depend on the gummint for a living.
When are you going to change your moniker,you being the COWARD and SEWER RAT you are I know your not man enough to stay the seeker so go down to your home in the sewer and hide
vetinwbl

Saint Paul, MN

#31 Nov 10, 2010
Berry G wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like trying to win your argument with FACTS !!!
Sarah Quit as a Governer that's a fact,bridge to no-where she lied about thats a fact so try again and keep supporting a LIAR and a QUITTER
Berry G

Saint Paul, MN

#32 Nov 10, 2010
vetinwbl wrote:
<quoted text>Sarah Quit as a Governer that's a fact,bridge to no-where she lied about thats a fact so try again and keep supporting a LIAR and a QUITTER
Sorry, I missed those details from the post I was responding to (Below)
vetinwbl wrote:
<quoted text>Willard sounds like you got a crush on the liar and quitter,dosen't surprise me since your a coward and a sewer rat two peas in a pod A quitter and a sewer rat sounds like the tittle for your next movie
vetinwbl

Saint Paul, MN

#33 Nov 10, 2010
Berry G wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I missed those details from the post I was responding to (Below)
<quoted text>
I hit the wrong reply post sorry about that
Berry G

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Nov 10, 2010
vetinwbl wrote:
<quoted text>bridge to no-where she lied about
http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/whats_t...

:O
vetinwbl

Saint Paul, MN

#35 Nov 11, 2010
Berry G wrote:
Good humor go to a right wing fact check,your funny by the way when you want to talk facts have some, you right wingers have been lied to so many times by MICHELL and SARAH you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your a..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tuesday Morning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sal Mena Jr. may plead guilty (Feb '09) Dec '13 Corrupt Judge 8
Panic, tears on 911 tape in wounded man's last ... (Feb '08) Nov '13 Russell Dow Sister 26
Hershey to close main plant (Jun '10) Jun '13 What Up wit dat 67
Welcome Chad Evans to WLFI (Aug '10) Apr '13 Herman 5
Former employee sues Daystar over affair (Dec '10) Sep '12 buck 2
Tuesday Morning ex-CEO says fired after breast ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 cris in oregon 1
Police Investigating Early Tuesday Morning Fata... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Sara Bella 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Tuesday Morning People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••