TSA: Religion offers no break on airport screenings

Full story: TwinCities.com

The Transportation Security Administration says airline passengers won't get out of body imaging screening or pat-downs based on their religious beliefs.
Comments
81 - 87 of 87 Comments Last updated Nov 22, 2010
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Judged:

Absurdity wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the planes or planes parts or bodies or whatever! But show me something bigger than a car wheel if you can even find anything that big - like an entire wing or an engine.
You're the one that's cuckoo. You have no common sense.
When a jet crashes into a big building and burns up, there isn't much left. There was pieces of wreckage in Pennsylvania. Where in hell do you think all the passengers went on these planes, did they just disappear?
pisser aint it

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Judged:

The Golf Guy wrote:
<quoted text> When a jet crashes into a big building and burns up, there isn't much left. There was pieces of wreckage in Pennsylvania. Where in hell do you think all the passengers went on these planes, did they just disappear?
my god it1 dumb and dumber arguing with each other hahahahahahahaha
Just a thought

Savage, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Judged:

pisser aint it wrote:
<quoted text>just curious, were you the D or the F student we all wondered what happened too.
Not to pick on you or anything, but in this case "too" is to, just the opposite of the last time I pointed this out. I wouldn't be criticizing folks you're calling the D and F students, Eau Claire guy.
pisser aint it

Hudson, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to pick on you or anything, but in this case "too" is to, just the opposite of the last time I pointed this out. I wouldn't be criticizing folks you're calling the D and F students, Eau Claire guy.
hey it`s 44 years when i graduated, and when i hold the o key down to long i have a messed up hand, anyway toad convinced me to rethink my criticism about t s a agents, he pointed out who and what kind of people they must pat down, i apologize to all t s a agents, you have my deepest respect.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

The Golf Guy wrote:
<quoted text> When a jet crashes into a big building and burns up, there isn't much left. There was pieces of wreckage in Pennsylvania. Where in hell do you think all the passengers went on these planes, did they just disappear?
you are right. When I was in the Air force I got to go to a few crash sights. If a jets hits with any speed they tend to vaporize. Most times a jet crash's its on take off and landing when they are going very slow and even then there not much left.

Since: Oct 08

Stewartstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

The Golf Guy wrote:
Did you see any bones or did they burn up too? And all that metal just evaporated into the air. No puddles of liquid aluminum - nothing. Just a big hole in the ground and a hole in the wall. No cremains laying around anywhere from all those bodies, no ashes - the prefect fire.

Since: Oct 08

Stewartstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

pisser aint it wrote:
<quoted text>my god it1 dumb and dumber arguing with each other hahahahahahahaha
And apparently "dumbest" wanted to get in on it too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tuesday Morning Discussions

Search the Tuesday Morning Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sal Mena Jr. may plead guilty (Feb '09) Dec '13 Corrupt Judge 8
Panic, tears on 911 tape in wounded man's last ... (Feb '08) Nov '13 Russell Dow Sister 26
Hershey to close main plant (Jun '10) Jun '13 What Up wit dat 67
Welcome Chad Evans to WLFI (Aug '10) Apr '13 Herman 5
Former employee sues Daystar over affair (Dec '10) Sep '12 buck 2
Tuesday Morning ex-CEO says fired after breast ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 cris in oregon 1
Police Investigating Early Tuesday Morning Fata... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Sara Bella 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••