Airport seeks airline service - Ruidoso News

Full story: Ruidoso News
An effort at returning scheduled commuter air service to Ruidoso's airport is underway. Read more
code

Alto, NM

#1 Apr 11, 2011
this has been tried too many times. all to fail. the village has better things to spent the money on. there has been multiple airlines come and go. the tickets are too expensive and the ones that can afford it dont fly in small airplanes.
just me

United States

#2 Apr 11, 2011
i wondered what happened. it was just gone one day.
Deja vu

Burlingame, CA

#3 Apr 11, 2011
Déjà vu
No Free Money

Ruidoso, NM

#4 Apr 11, 2011
And, just because you go for those state and federal grants, it is stil taxpayer dollars! Until the airlines come in on their own without subsidies, it doesn't make sense. They know when the market is right. Adding another $160 round trip to a flight out of NM will not fly.(No pun intended.) And, who would pay this just to go to ABQ when they could drive? Add in taxi or rental car when you are there.

Justin: Thought you were a conservative and all for lower taxes and no government subsidies? Oh, until it means your special interest.
Knowing

Toronto, Canada

#5 Jun 26, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tuesday Morning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sal Mena Jr. may plead guilty (Feb '09) Dec '13 Corrupt Judge 8
News Panic, tears on 911 tape in wounded man's last ... (Feb '08) Nov '13 Russell Dow Sister 26
News Hershey to close main plant (Jun '10) Jun '13 What Up wit dat 67
News Welcome Chad Evans to WLFI (Aug '10) Apr '13 Herman 5
News Former employee sues Daystar over affair (Dec '10) Sep '12 buck 2
News Tuesday Morning ex-CEO says fired after breast ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 cris in oregon 1
News Police Investigating Early Tuesday Morning Fata... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Sara Bella 1
More from around the web