Religion briefs: Joel Osteen and wife to appear on TV show

Jan 21, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star-telegram.com

Joel Osteen and wife to be on TV show EULESS - Televangelist Joel Osteen and his wife, Victoria, will be guests of the LIFE Today television program Tuesday with show hosts James and Betty Robison.Victoria ...

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 29, 2011
peter siev

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

I want to watch JOE OSTEEN tv show every week
Jack and Ennis

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

The program should be called "USELESS"
b illee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

I would like to say that I truly like Joel osteen. He has helped me through some tough times, and he doesn't even know. I have never been to see him never tryed to contect him in any way. this message is the first time I ever did any thing related to him. Hey he might not help all, but remember he does help some. Do we really need to be so mean to him. I like what he says, in fact my family sits and watches his show every Sunday morning, instead of going to a church where all they want is your money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tuesday Morning Discussions

Search the Tuesday Morning Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sal Mena Jr. may plead guilty (Feb '09) Dec '13 Corrupt Judge 8
Panic, tears on 911 tape in wounded man's last ... (Feb '08) Nov '13 Russell Dow Sister 26
Hershey to close main plant (Jun '10) Jun '13 What Up wit dat 67
Welcome Chad Evans to WLFI (Aug '10) Apr '13 Herman 5
Former employee sues Daystar over affair (Dec '10) Sep '12 buck 2
Tuesday Morning ex-CEO says fired after breast ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 cris in oregon 1
Police Investigating Early Tuesday Morning Fata... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Sara Bella 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••