TSC Warranty
Jeff

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jun 11, 2011
Folks when you go to TSC and they try to sell you an extended warranty for "Peace of Mind" DON'T BUY IT. My first and last experience with this is my pull behind mower, which cost me over a $1,000.00 went out on me after one season and have been unable to get the warranty company to step up and get it taken care of. For a 1 1/2 months I have been fighting these people TSC as well and it seems the only way to get satisfaction is for me to get a warrant in debt against them, which I am doing Monday. EVERYTIME I call them I am told it will be 3-5 days before they can help me..month and a half later they are still telling me 3-5 days. Their customer service SUCKS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tractor Supply Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tractor supply assistant managers pay (Feb '12) Apr 23 Willistonpays 2
Tractor Supply Company's Out Of Stocks Disappoi... (Oct '15) Jan '16 moose 2
Bad experiences (May '15) May '15 matth3e 1
News Detroit woman arraigned on three felony charges... (May '14) May '14 I heart Lorain 4
News Stock Screen: Growth Stocks - January 11, 2013A... (Jan '13) Dec '13 Rudy Caparros 2
Used Bag-a-Nut for pecans (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lissa Monroe 1
Discontinued shrub rake (Sep '12) Sep '12 Gordie 1
More from around the web